e.l.f. Cosmetics Eyeshadow Brush

e.l.f. Cosmetics Eyeshadow Brush

4.7
              Rated #3 in Tools & Accessories
219 Reviews 4.7/5 stars

Own three love how my eyeshadow comes out with this brush

I bought this for $1 and it was the best dollar I have ever spent it is a quality brush And I use it more then my expensive brushes. I love Elf products!

One of the main things I love about e.l.f is they put affordable quality products in the reach of everyone. Great for me because I can learn new techniques without spending a fortune.

I just recently bought brushes by e.l.f and I absolutely love them. I've been getting so much compliments on my makeup and my routine. The bristles are soft and help give me a natural look. Def recommend this!

Great Price and works wonderfully! LOL until your kids use it as a paint brush! but like I said it is cheap!haha so I can easily get another one.

Another great piece from ELF. Their products are crazy affordable!

I am a huge e.l.f. fan! I love that they have affordable makeup and tools. I am very impressed with this eye shadow brush. I can apply my eye shadow really easy with this brush, and there is no mess. I prefer to pack on the eye shadow and this does the job. I will purchase more of these and for only $1.00 it's a great buy.

Great quality for a fraction of the price from another brands! It applies the shadows so greatly and the bristles feel like those a high-end brush has.

I love e.l.f eye shadow brush. It's extremely Inexpensive and works as good as an expensive one.

For the cost it is great bang for your buck. To prolong the euphemism shadow I use primer or a cream before the powder. The blush cream persimmon is my favorite and that I put a bit of powder over. My girls got kits this weekend from Walgreens that cost $8 and to me that was a steal. The brushes I love as well.

i love e.l.f. products, for the price! how chould you go wrong, yes there is a little bit of wear over time but for a dollar id re buy it in a heartbeat. Great product and nice texture to it, it is not as hard as i anticipate it to be.

I really love all of Elf brushes you get great quality for a very low price. Go ahead and give them a try !

I love, love, love my ELF eye shadow brushes! I use these everyday and it s been over a year. They don't loose bristles. For the price you can't beat these brushes. I very highly recommend any brushes by ELF. Amazing.

I love the entire line of brushes by e.l.f. I used to work at a department store makeup counter as a beauty consultant and find the brushes by e.l.f do the job just as well. The one thing I did notice is after some time the brush can come off the handle. Nothing a little glue or another dollar can't fix. Better than spending 30 plus dollars on a brush that does the same thing

I absolutely love the price on Elf products! these brushes work wonderfully for such a great price. So far this brush hasn't come apart and no stray hairs have fallen out. This brush fits nicely in your hand, the brush is soft and applies your eye shadow accordingly (works well for blending as well!) Great buy for the price and a quality makeup brush!