Dominos Pizza | SheSpeaks

• ishhappens ishhappens
    03.20.14

I dont well how known it is that dominos previously used to get not very good ratings for pizza but i hope everyone who thought this years back goves dominos another shot. They have so many new pizzas and even theyre basic has been revised. The deep dish is so amazing. They have some pretty good sandwiches for a pizza shop which is a nice change from typical pizza once in awhile. They also have these little chocolate lava cakes that are to die for! I now typically tend to order dominos more than any as to where before i probably might not even consider calling.

• ElenaB ElenaB
    11.09.12

Domino's pizza does'nt have a great flavor. I like their hot wings but that's about it. I definately don''t go there for the pizza.

• deankinphi By  deankinphi
    09.05.12

I love Domino's Pizza and one you order tastes great!!!!!!!!!!!

• SoCal88 By  SoCal88
    08.30.12

Dominos has the best veggie and cheese pizzas ever. Also love their cheesesticks. Love the online ordering feature where you can track the progress of your pizza and how they're still one of the few pizza chains that has coke, not pepsi.

• BeautyWiz88 By  BeautyWiz88
    07.26.12

love this pizza..its always fresh and delivery is at my fingertips!

• ralexander75 By  ralexander75
    07.20.12

Just so-so.

• beevet By  beevet
    07.20.12

love domino's! sauce and crust are just right. sooooooooo happy they now offer a GF option, can't wait to try it! :-)

• carlsbadmom By  carlsbadmom
    07.13.12

It's Domino's so what can be said? It's GREAT for pick up if you are pressed for time, but not the best pizza on the planet. I think it's a good value for what you get.

• barrybunch By  barrybunch
    06.20.12

Love the new Parmesan bites. There thin and crispy pizza is pretty good. I think they have really improved over the years.

• alohagyrlstar By  alohagyrlstar
    06.20.12

I love their new crust; it's awesome! They have great tasting pizza and usually good deals to buy them at a more reasonable price. They have really improved their pizza over the past couple years; I actually eat it as much as my favorite Pizza Hut!

• Tomalynne By  Tomalynne
    06.20.12

Domino's Pizza has stepped up their game. They have several new flavors and foods to try. And their website is much improved. My girls had tons of fun playing with the pizza tracker!

• mizeppy By  mizeppy
    06.12.12

This is a a great lower price pizza place. I love the breadsticks and the cheesy bites. I am also a fan of the crust now. It is very flavorful and seasoned perfectly. One of my weeknight favorite places to get pizza. I also love the online ordering procedure. It is fun to see your pizza progress as it is made.