Nintendo Wii New Super Mario Bros

Nintendo Wii New Super Mario Bros

4.7
              Rated #3 in Video Games
87 Reviews 4.7/5 stars

Awesome game! Great for those days/nights you want to stay home but do something like family game night!

This game is great. We have beaten it already, but we like that up to 4 people can play at a time.

I usually like mario games and this one's no different. I haven't completed it yet but it plays like the games I remembered as a child so if you're a bit nostalgic or just into mario games I'd recommend buying this.

What a great version of Mario. I still remember when I was little and I had the nintendo with Mario. Now this video game is totally awesome you feel like you are inside of the game. Mi kids are always playing this video game. I REALLY recommend it.

This is a great game for the family, my sisters only come during the holidays and whenever they do we always play this together, it's fun, it's family appropriate, and it's a game where you can have a good time.

I think this game is really fun and so do my kids! They can't stop playing it and we have a friendly family competition every week to see who can get the furthest! It's like the classic game which I really like!

Gave it 4 out of 5. I still like the original mario better - but this is still a really fun game! The kids love it!! Although hard to play with 4 kids - they still get a kick out of it. The one thing I hate is that you have to beat a castle before you can save. I try to limit time spent on the Wii - so the kids get frustrated if they haven't gotten to the castle to save their progress. Hopefully that gets fixed in future games. (although the DS version is the same way)

I wanted to like this. I really did. I was so excited when I saw they were making a side scroller with 2-player capabilities. I really hoped for something like the older Mario games from NES and SNES. This didn't quite cut it. They tried really hard but fell flat. Something was missing, and I eventually got to the point where I stopped caring. My husband and I both agree about this, and neither of us ever finished the game.

lotsof fun loads of levels and very challanging

Loved the original game way better. This super mario is fun, but they didnt really mix things up that much, so it makes it super easy to play if you played the old one.

It was a fun game. The Wii is very limited though.

OOps!!! Sorry wrong game don't know how to delete my comment :) Plus should be 5 stars don't know why it marked 1!!!!!