Shutterfly Photo Books | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    06.24.14

Easy to use to make photo albums. I have done this for Christmas presents, birthday parties, baby showers and retirements. You just upload your photos and drop them into an album and format it as you wish. My family looks foward to seeing what new creation I will have every Christmas.

• stove003 By  stove003
    01.03.11

I use shutterfly often. I prefer it over snapfish because you are able to add multiple promotions/coupons to one order. The books are easy to create and look great. Quality is excellent. My only complaint is that you have limited creative control but this is coming from a true scrapbooker. If you don't mind the limitations than their service is perfect!

• angyinpink By  angyinpink
    10.13.10

We recently threw a Fiftieth Bday party for my Mom. She never keeps track of her photos they just all lie around in boxes with elastic bands so you can imagine how nice it was when we made her a shutterfly book! It was easy to make and shipped super fast! She got a week before wemoved out of state as a surprise and it brought tears to her eyes! They also have great promotions all the time so you can order pretty frequenty! also was recently selected to throw a Shutterfly house party where they supply the goods! Love this company!

• ibahowell By  ibahowell
    10.13.10

I have been using Shutterfly for years! I have never had any issues, and I love all the products I have purchased. I have made over 15 photobooks... They get better and better. I remember the first photobooks they had with very few options and now they can be even more personalized. My kids love the books I have made for them and their sports, our yearly family books, and our vacations.

• rbruce0123 By  rbruce0123
    10.12.10

I joined Shutterfly in order to enter a contest but opted to receive specials in my e-mail. I received one a few months ago for a 20 page photo book for $8. Wow! What a deal! I uploaded the photos I wanted and created a beautiful photo book of our summer vacation. It was pretty easy and I am so proud of it! I've never done the photo book thing because they are fairly pricey, but I am hooked. I hope to do some for Christmas presents. I keep hoping I'll get another coupon :) I plan to use Shutterfly for some prints too! I am very happy with the service.

• october31 By  october31
    10.12.10

I have made a photobooks for graduations, birthdays, christmas & fathers day . Everytime I make one for a gift, I get wonderful compliments. I made one for myself that I leave on my coffee table, so guests can look at them. I've helped friends and family members make their own. All of Shutterfly's products are very nice and inexpensive. I hightly recommend this site!

• kashmir81 By  kashmir81
    08.25.10

The books are so easy to make. The flexibility of the pages and captions lets you create a real keepsake. I have created one for a vacation trip and now create one for each year. So much better than printing all those photos and then trying to slide them into albums.

• Wendynielsen By  Wendynielsen
    07.22.10

I have used this site and it is easy and nice to use. Love to post pics to share with everyone but dont' want all the apps and blogs then this is the website to use.

• jkikibear By  jkikibear
    07.20.10

My husband created a wedding album for his two sets of parents and it turned out great. I think they only cost him $20 or $30 each. The books turned out really proffessional.

• Monica82198 By  Monica82198
    07.20.10

Shutterfly is wonderful. They always have great deals and the product itself is amazing no matter what you get!

• donnablong By  donnablong
    07.20.10

I love to use shutterfly. I have a new nephew and live 2 hours away and my sister uses shutterfly to keep update with pictures of him. It is so user friendly and store pictures on shutterfly.