LeapFrog Learn and Groove Musical Table | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    06.20.13

This is one of the best toys we could have purchased when our son was learning to stand on his own. Wanting to touch the buttons and make things light up was definitely a motivator for him to stand and try and use those chubby little legs of his! His favorite thing to do was "sing" after he figured out which buttons made which songs play. There are no pieces to lose, nothing to pick up, and if you need to pack it away the legs come off very easily!

• Mommyof4ts By  Mommyof4ts
    04.24.10

my kids never really played with it, they were more interested in using it to climb on, it sat in the den for a while not being used before we passed it on to another family

• mommycia By  mommycia
    12.14.09

I like this toy, but I dont love it. I was hoping my little ones would play with it more. It sits in the living room, and everyonce in awhile one of the girls will go play with it, but not very often.

• bayless_crusader By  bayless_crusader
    12.14.09

I have this toy for my Daughter. She loves it ,but I am not entirely thrilled with spanish setting. Because repetittive music and words in a language that I don't know gets a little irritating after a while.

• Jessica2418 By  Jessica2418
    12.14.09

I have a 16 month old daughter and I also watch another 16 month old boy during the day. They love this table. I love that ours has a switch that allows you to choose English or Spanish and that since there are so many buttons to push, I don't hear the same songs over and over all day. :)

• josmommy By  josmommy
    12.13.09

sorry ladies it was supposed to say learn and groove and title was baby likes it,not loves it.