Target up & up Diapers Review Page 6 of 6 | SheSpeaks

• ibeadreamer By  ibeadreamer
    06.29.10

These are the only diapers that my 15 month old can't pee out of! LOVE THEM! Can't beat the price> I think they are better than pamper and huggies!

• ibeadreamer By  ibeadreamer
    06.29.10

• rileypark By  rileypark
    04.03.10

I really wanted to like these diapers, but unfortunately, my baby is allergic to them! She developed a bad rash after using them for two days.

• rileypark By  rileypark
    04.03.10

• teachermimi By  teachermimi
    04.01.10

THese diapers are the bomb yo!!!

• teachermimi By  teachermimi
    04.01.10

THese diapers are the bomb yo!!!

• tripletmommyof5 By  tripletmommyof5
    03.10.10

These diapers are okay. I have triplets in different sizes and I did not like that there is no size # or difference in pattern on them. It was too hard to try to figure the right size in a hurry.

• tripletmommyof5 By  tripletmommyof5

01.21.10

I love these diapers!

• Jessica2418 By  Jessica2418
    12.03.09

I love these diapers as well! We started using them when my daughter was around 8 months old. We used Huggies before that and while we liked them, they were pretty pricey, even with coupons. I like the dot design and people comment about how cute they are all the time. We have never had any issues with blowouts or leaks. They are by far the best store brand diaper we have tried.

• Jessica2418 By  Jessica2418
    12.03.09

• miss0ctober By  miss0ctober
    12.01.09

I don't like Up & Up. The diapers were saggy and bulky.

• miss0ctober By  miss0ctober
    12.01.09

I don't like Up & Up. The diapers were saggy and bulky.

• JMaynard85 By  JMaynard85
    11.13.09

I love up and up diapers!! I have used them for a long time, we originally only would use huggies and then my daughter went up a size in diapers.. I think we were paying $20 a box for 48 diapers?! INSANITY! Tried Up and Ups and have loved them since! They are equal in quality to the huggies I was using and my daughter has NEVER had an accident with them. On top of that I pay $14 for a box with 70 diapers in it. I will also be using these from the start with our new baby who is due in December

• JMaynard85 By  JMaynard85
    11.13.09

• bensmom09 By  bensmom09
    11.11.09

These a good diapers for a store brand. I don't like them as well as pampers or huggies, but for the cost, they're great. I think the dot pattern on the diapers is cute; it's baby-like without cartoon characters.

• bensmom09 By  bensmom09
    11.11.09

• Allison2014 By  Allison2014
    11.10.09

Since Target redesigned their products to the Up and Up line, the diapers got a lot better. They are softer, hold more, and run a little bigger. They saved me money by buying my daughter a size 4 vs a size 5 in the Huggies or Pampers brands.

• Allison2014 By  Allison2014