Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• omgsary omgsary
    06.18.20

Hair magic!

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle leaves my usually wild and unruly curly hair feeling way more soft and considerably less frizzy. Also it smells soooo good!

• georgialee05 By  georgialee05
    11.19.12

I've used this product once a week for several years now. I LOVE it! This keeps my hair so silky and seems to prevent flyaways which normally drive me crazy in the winter. It has helped my hair keeps its shine and people are always commenting on how healthy my hair looks - it is because of this product.

• marysparkleface By  marysparkleface
    11.19.12

This product is TRULYYYY a miracle omg it stopped my hair from breaking off after dyeing my hair with 40 developer . how do i know this? because when i washed off the dye and used this , my hair was perfectly fine and then 2 days later i forgot to use it in the shower and omg my hair freaking ripped right off halfwayy!! i nearly died. so now i ALWAYSSS make sure to use the 3min miracle deeeep treatment from aussie omg it is a lifesaver. u will not find a better product & the price is very good i can usually find it at rite aid for like 2 for $5. IM in LOVE with thiss it leaves my hair so soft omg this is the only treatment ill ever need.!

• Oceaflower By  Oceaflower
    09.14.12

very cream. I didn't read the directions at first and was using it as a leave-in conditioner. It works like that,too. Just use a little.

• pixiesparkles By  pixiesparkles
    08.21.12

Great product, I have really curly thick hair and it helps to tame it... It is also priced reasonably and occasionally there are coupons out there for it

• drgnfly2010 By  drgnfly2010
    08.21.12

i love this product, it makes my hair look healthy and shiny. After straightning and blow drying my hair it gets pretty fried, this stuff works wonders on it.

• L_camille By  L_camille
    08.20.12

I love this stuff. Well not the smell but everything else..yes! I actually use it as an overnight treatment and when i rinse out the next morning my hair feels amazing. Its cheap I find mine at my local grocery store for under $3 altough Ive seen it at some places for up to $5. Its amazing and Id still pay that much for it!

• AuttyW By  AuttyW
    07.10.12

This product is an absolute godsend for me. I use this once to twice a week and I apply it to my hair then I tie it up into a bun so that it can sit and do its magic. Sometimes I let it sit on for longer than it should, that way my hair gets all of the yummy goodness that it needs. I really love this. It makes my hair silky smooth and smells amazing.

• Pearliieee By  Pearliieee
    07.10.12

Makes my hair so silky soft. My hair is severely damaged due to dying it and heat damage and this really just smooths my hair.

• fairykiss2010 By  fairykiss2010
    07.10.12

love the smell. keeps my hair tangle free. love the price and its one of the drugstores best products

• TheWhitePegasus By  TheWhitePegasus
    06.01.12

I love this product! It makes my hair feel so soft and tangle free. And it smells good.