Cheerios Honey Nut Cheerios Review Page 6 of 23 | SheSpeaks

• ASKTANNER By  ASKTANNER
    02.28.15

this is the #1 cereal in my house... from my husband to the kids... love that they love such a healthy cereal!

• jintoki By  jintoki
    02.21.15

Healthy and tasty cereal! Just don't let it sit in your bowl of milk for too long. It doesn't taste as good when it gets all soggy :(

• xhelenx By  xhelenx
    02.21.15

light and crisp with hint of honey flavor love this cereal! with milk or no milk as a snack.

• mtidey By  mtidey
    02.18.15

My all time favorite cereal. I am not big of eating breakfast but when I do I grab this cereal. Both healthy and great tasting.

• Jennyfr By  Jennyfr
    02.13.15

Honey Nut Cheerios are still a favorite of mine and my husbands. I also love the yogurt cheerios!

• Leanetta By  Leanetta
    02.12.15

omg, these are literally like heaven ! they are my most recommended cereal to eat!

• twinmax22 By  twinmax22
    01.24.15

A cereal which doesn't need any more sugar. It is one of my favorites!

• arwenvevenstar By  arwenvevenstar
    01.24.15

This cereal is so yummy and you don't need to add sugar!

• madupers By  madupers
    01.14.15

I love these cereals and your kids will too. They are not too sweet so they will become "mother-approved" with less sugar and a great taste. They are good for them: just don't tell them.

• jloiodi By  jloiodi
    01.14.15

Been eating this cereal since I was a little girl and it is definitely one of my favorites! I enjoy it as a snack without the milk or enjoy some for breakfast with milk. Honey Nut cheerios are my favorite kind of Cheerios!

• jessi0922x By  jessi0922x
    01.13.15

Love, love, love.! enjoy these anytime of day or night in a huge bowl with some super chilled milk.!

• mordor By  mordor
    01.11.15

My daughter loves these, even more than the frosted which is surprising. I always have to keep these around for her.

• LadySutton By  LadySutton
    01.08.15

It's proven to be one of the greatest cereals in the market. Made of whole grain and delicious.

• arissa By  arissa
    01.06.15

Love me some Honey Nut Cheerios ANYTIME of the day. I always venture out with different cereals.. But always end back up with Honey Nut Cheerios in my pantry! Always loved them. (Even the dog loves them) (:

• classychris By  classychris
    01.06.15

I've been eating this since I was young. It never gets old. The honey flavor is great and it is light. I would give to my son when he was young dry as a snack. It's delicious