Cheerios Honey Nut Cheerios Review Page 6 of 22 | SheSpeaks

• mordor By  mordor
    01.11.15

My daughter loves these, even more than the frosted which is surprising. I always have to keep these around for her.

• LadySutton By  LadySutton
    01.08.15

It's proven to be one of the greatest cereals in the market. Made of whole grain and delicious.

• arissa By  arissa
    01.06.15

Love me some Honey Nut Cheerios ANYTIME of the day. I always venture out with different cereals.. But always end back up with Honey Nut Cheerios in my pantry! Always loved them. (Even the dog loves them) (:

• classychris By  classychris
    01.06.15

I've been eating this since I was young. It never gets old. The honey flavor is great and it is light. I would give to my son when he was young dry as a snack. It's delicious

• borelliam By  borelliam
    01.06.15

If I had to choose 3 things to put in a bag, knowing I would never have anything else, I would choose water-toilet paper lol- and honey nut cherios!! I eat them by the handful at night while watching tv. I can imagine how much healthier they are than eating chips!

• AnnaAnn By  AnnaAnn
    12.31.14

Makes me smile every time I eat this one! One of my fave!

• TammyLJones By  TammyLJones
    12.31.14

Love Honey Nut Cheerios. This is a favorite in our house.

• MandieSpeaks By  MandieSpeaks
    12.30.14

I love Honey Nut Cheerios. They're delicious with a bit of sweetness. I usually eat them in milk, and even drink the sweet milk afterwards.

• shardwi1 By  shardwi1
    12.29.14

I love Honey Nut Cheerios. They seem to make me full for longer.

• Danii88 By  Danii88
    12.28.14

I love honey nut cheerios. They are my second favorite cheerio to multigran. They are sweet and great for getting kids to eat a healthier cereal that isn't loaded with sugar.

• BarbieMommy By  BarbieMommy
    12.11.14

These are great not just for breakfast but also great for my toddler she's loves them.

• Justmissash By  Justmissash
    12.03.14

One of the best cereals around. I've been eating ththis for years and years and though the packaging has changed some, the great taste and healthiness hasn't. I eat it anywhere and everywhere. And my kids love this as a snack too. We go through a lot of this at our house. Yummy.

• torey22 By  torey22
    12.03.14

Delicious. Always a good option when you're not sure what your guests prefer.

• cettabee By  cettabee
    12.03.14

These are very yummy and healthy. I love these and my kids eat them alot. They have just the right sweetness.

• Crowbarski11 By  Crowbarski11
    11.28.14

Best semi- healthy cereal that tastes sweet, and has a flavor like no other. I highly recommend- have been eating for 20 + years!