Cheerios Honey Nut Cheerios | SheSpeaks

• Lmeeks74 Lmeeks74
    08.09.18

Love The Crunch!

This is one of my family's favorite cereals. It is sweet and has just the right amount of crunch!! So Yummmy! Great in a bowl with milk and on the go in a little bag/cup for the little ones as well.

• PNichols By  PNichols
    06.29.15

Love Honey Nut Cheerios!! I can eat them for breakfast or a snack!

• fatfur21 By  fatfur21
    06.28.15

My kids love these! They are a great portable snack! Just put them in a zippy bag and they are good to go!

• shellysidhu1 By  shellysidhu1
    06.26.15

My kids and husband love a sweet cereal, but I feel guilty giving them sweet cereals, because I worry that they have too much sugar. This is a great compromise. Not only is it good for breakfast it pairs well with yogurt, to make my own granola bars, and right out of the bag as a snack!Whole grains, with sweetness, but not TOO much sugar.This cereal gives me less guilt than serving up "candy/cookie" cereals to start the day.

• Photographer25 By  Photographer25
    06.20.15

This cereal is way too sweet. It would be just as good with less sugar.

• NettieKay By  NettieKay
    06.20.15

My family love Cheerios! I love how my whole family can enjoy them together! I love that its a healthier option for my kids as well.

• tarakitten By  tarakitten
    06.07.15

I love Honey Nut Cheerios, it's my favorite cereal. Actually, it's the only cereal I eat anymore.

• kboroday By  kboroday
    05.19.15

Delicious, and healthy!! I love the flavor and texture. My favorite breakfast meal.

• Mclittlebit By  Mclittlebit
    05.19.15

I love this cereal! It is one of the few that I, who like to not eat pure sugar and dye, and my less concerned family can agree on. I keep it in snack baggies in my purse for quick treats for whichever one of us needs something to munch on when we are out.

• coupongirl107 By  coupongirl107
    05.07.15

An all time favorite of mine! I love the taste of Honey Nut Cheerios!

• magiz3 By  magiz3
    05.04.15

Using honey to add sweetness rather than an abundance of sugar makes this cereal a healthier alternative compared to other leading brands. It helps lower cholesterol in adults as well.