Organix Shampoo | SheSpeaks

• kristi_alonzo kristi_alonzo
    01.28.14

I love this shampoo and conditioner!! It is very good for your hair to repair and make it healthier and it also helps it get longer!! Bonus is they smell great and leave your hair smelling yummy!!

• happyenchilada By  happyenchilada
    08.10.10

I tried this because there was an outbreak of lice in my kids school and someone told me that Tea Tree Oil wards them off. Not sure if it's true but my kids didn't get lice!

• hmcdermid By  hmcdermid
    08.10.10

Totally dried my hair out. My hair is dry anyway at mid-shaft and ends due to coloring and the sunny, tropical climate I live in. So, I have to be careful about the products I use. This one was definitely not for me; and I was especially dissapointed due to the higher price.

• cybrown551 By  cybrown551
    10.04.09

I tried Organix shampoo for the first time a few months ago and I was not pleased but after trying it again I became very surprised at the result of my hair. It was soft and light not heavy and weighted down. It was not greasy. In addition my scalp felt soft and not dry and tight. Over all I was very pleased with the results after several uses. I don?t use it with every wash because comb out is not easy. I use it to wash out shampoo build up.