Swiffer SweeperVac | SheSpeaks

• katitiak katitiak
    02.22.15

very easy to use and very lightweight. I am a love of Swiffer items. They don't take up a lot of space and they clean very well since my place is so small.

• Flarelady Flarelady
    11.27.14

Not all that great. I have bought two. One I bought thinking hey why not I get little things on the floor sometimes why not. The sucking power dies down after awhile and it seemed like I always had to charge it. I did like how light it was and could carry it up and down the stairs but when this one wouldn't work as well we still had the pads so we decided maybe it was a flook with that one but no it seemed to happen again so we just use our dyson on the floor now.

• PurpleLady123 By  PurpleLady123
    05.04.13

It looks like some of the reviews are mixed on this one. . . I really like this product. I don't have any pets, so no problem with clogging or anything like that. It is kind of noisy, but not anything too bad. I really love the idea of having the Swiffer sweeper along with a mini vacuum. Plus, the fact that it is rechargeable is a huge bonus to me! Finally, I was able to purchase my one when it had gone on clearance because they were changing the packaging. I just so happened to have a five dollar off coupon, so I paid around five bucks for it. Really happy with the product considering that I didn't have to pay full price.

• angiecotes By  angiecotes
    04.30.13

The vac it's really noisy, and it doesn't pick up everything, so you have to pass again. But is excellent for quick cleaning the kitchen. Love the smell of the pads.

• Liduvina By  Liduvina
    04.29.13

This product is lightweight which is really good for my elderly mother in law to pick up . Cleans well. Good price.

• angelmk By  angelmk
    04.19.13

This is not good for pet hair,it clogs very fast and doesn't work well after that. Its good for small areas or the kitchen floor to touch it up.

• okiegirl03 By  okiegirl03
    04.19.13

I use this Swiffer Sweeper Vac at least once a day. I have kids and they are always making a mess on the floor somewhere. Also dust is a issue at my home. It seems to work pretty well.

• rogomom5 By  rogomom5
    03.27.13

I absolutely LOVE my Swiffer Sweeper Vac! I am a neat freak, and I have had many sweepers for my floor, but the Swiffer Sweeper Vac is the best that I've ever used. It picks up dust, dirt, pet hair and also larger debris like a vacuum would. All for $25.00!

• Teresab By  Teresab
    03.18.13

This works great in my kitchen!!!

• chaniab By  chaniab
    03.11.13

I used this daily to clean my hardwoods until I purchased a Roomba. I still use it for quick clean ups when I don't feel like chasing the roomba around. Use microfiber cloths instead of the ones you have to buy so save some $$. They work so much better than the required pads.

• hkysns1 By  hkysns1
    01.31.13

I really loved this when I first purchased the product. Worked great, it appears it has lost a lot of suction over the past year that I have had it.

• JElgin By  JElgin
    01.22.13

I have had my swiffer sweeper vac for 2 years. I absolutely love it. However, the battery does not charge as well as it used to so it won't stay charged for longer than the do half of my kitchen floor. The cloths work well on their own though, and you can use the mop cloths on the same head as well.