Dove Go Fresh Beauty Bars Review Page 6 of 43 | SheSpeaks

• pinkylove88 By  pinkylove88
    12.27.17

This soap smells really good and leaves my skin soft, however increases the flaws of imperfections if you have oily skin

• Theonlylla By  Theonlylla
    12.15.17

Nr.1

I would give 6 stars if I could because this soap is the best on the market. When I get out from the shower I feel like I was using a moisturizer. Makes my skin soft and hydrated. Love it.

• preetika2393 By  preetika2393
    12.06.17

Relief for dry skin

I have always had dry skin and no product has ever worked for me like dove..its got a rich creamy formula that softens the skin in 2 washes..not kidding!

• Brettslady By  Brettslady
    11.24.17

Absolutely love this body bar. I buy it often. Makes my skin feel amazing and the light scent never clashes with my perfume

• ShainaCooper By  ShainaCooper
    11.01.17

Bar soap good for skin.

I absolutely adore doves products! Especially their soaps. My skin can get dry so when I shower I like to make sure I use products that work! Well Dove bar soap makes my skin feel soft! I love how moisturized my skin is!

• Mgirll By  Mgirll
    10.29.17

Fresh scent

I buy a lot of different soap bars because I make my own laundry detergent. I like this one particularly because it smells refreshing and clean, and it has a strong smell too.

• sixfortheroad By  sixfortheroad
    10.12.17

I love Dove bar soap for my whole family, It works so well and leaves a fresh scent on my skin.

• dmaz2010 By  dmaz2010

Dove does it all :)

I love the smell and how well it moisturizes. Would definitely buy this again.

• sukivee1 By  sukivee1

dove soap

I always loved dove soap this one is really special smells nice also and makes your skin feel so soft what more can you ask for!!!

• Jennifer40324 By  Jennifer40324

Dove Soap

I love Dove soap.. Dove soap is the only product I use for my family. I trust the brand and quality of the product.. I would definitely recommend

• Retiredprincipal By  Retiredprincipal

Great Soap for dry skin

This is the only soap I use on my very dry skin and it does a great job. I buy it in bulk at Costco.

• droberts78 By  droberts78
    10.08.17

Love It!

I love Dove anything! From lotions to body wash to the beauty bar. Dove always has a great smell and leaves skin feeling soft.

• Gjprasad By  Gjprasad
    10.04.17

Dove is the only bar soap we use in my house, Its a staple item for us. The scent is great.

• Eileenann1 By  Eileenann1
    10.02.17

Dove, I love this soap it is a must in the shower leaving skin feeling soft and cleaned. A must have! :-)

• stef42678 By  stef42678
    09.22.17

Clean and Fresh Scent

I really love this soap because not only does it have a clean and fresh scent, but it also really cleans. I like that this cleans my skin without drying it out and it leaves it moisturized. This is my favorite beauty bar and something I definitely recommend.