Swiffer Dust Shine Furniture Spray | SheSpeaks

• Dayna78 By  Dayna78
    10.04.09

The scents are really nice and it does a good job of polishing wood.

• shanrock30 By  shanrock30
    10.04.09

i like this product. No build up is the thing i like the most about this product.

• zinkers By  zinkers
    10.04.09

I have noticed this product in several ads lately. Have been wanting to try it but didn't know if it lived up to the hype. After reading these reviews I will definitely give it a try !

• Tyra1276 By  Tyra1276
    10.03.09

This is a great product! We use it around the house very frequently, the best part is that my 15yr old son doesn't mind using it! :)

• krisemma By  krisemma
    09.28.09

i have not tried this product but would like to

• cybrown551 By  cybrown551
    09.28.09

I would really like to try it. I wonder if I could use it on my hard wood floors.

• shortyflague By  shortyflague
    09.28.09

Great product, but make sure you watch the lable if you use fabreeze. It has the same Nozzle and look.

• tiffsky80 By  tiffsky80
    09.28.09

I recently purchased this and used it on our wood table in the kitchen as well as our entertainment center in the living room. Not only did it make the furniture look great but it left such a pleasant smell behind.

• easterngirl By  easterngirl
    09.26.09

The original Swiffer made dusting fun again, it even got the kids involved. If this is as good as the comments say, I can't wait to use my coupon and try it out.

• walserkimber2 By  walserkimber2
    09.25.09

I LOVE Swiffer Dust It smells awesome and works great I'm so surprised this didn't come out sooner !