Sally Hansen Insta Dri Fast Dry Nail color | SheSpeaks

• rebelvoss rebelvoss
    06.27.12

I love the brush on this polish. I have a 19 month old so I do not have time for drying. This is the best polish for me as well as for her. It dries before she has time to really mess it up

• SHE-CHO SHE-CHO
    05.20.16

ONE COAT ISN'T ENOUGH

IT DRIED FAST BUT ONCE YOU PUT ON ANOTHER COAT ON IT MESSES UP

• nathekr By  nathekr
    10.27.11

This product was ok. It dried before I was able to apply it to my full nail. It also chipped the next day. which did not make me happy.

• Racingchik44 By  Racingchik44
    10.27.11

I don't like the applicator brush, but the polish itself is ok.

• susananne By  susananne
    10.27.11

Nice variety of shades now, though initially there were very few. A good quality nail polish, it goes on smoothly and dries fast. I like to change nail color at least once a week and it Iasts pretty well between color changes.

• evienyc By  evienyc
    10.27.11

I have an arsenal of this nail polish in a multitude of colors. The precision brush is great for putting on the polish flawlessly... there are times when I can do all my nails without having to clean up a single one! It lives up to it's name & dried fantastically fast and the color is rich & thick enough that one coat is sufficient. No need to double or triple coat the color. My only complaint is that they don't come out with new colors often enough... really want the latest colors that are in season but they don't have them yet.

• kimmy18 By  kimmy18
    10.27.11

Have a couple shades of this nail polish. The name doesn't lie. It dries very quickly and lasts long too. A few days after I have put it on, my nails still have no chips. Great polish.

• MsHarris69 By  MsHarris69
    10.26.11

I liked the product initially, but found it got goopier and dried out faster than other bottle polishes. Good for a quick change, but a bit expensive for that purpose only.

• Jazz123455 By  Jazz123455
    04.23.11

Use constantly in different shades. Love this product. Love the fast drying concept and just love it overall.

• tashar27 By  tashar27
    01.26.11

I like this product over all. Dries really fast and the brush is rounded and I love it because I dont get paint all over my skin.

• lilhypnotic By  lilhypnotic
    01.26.11

it works well for me i like the brush and it easy usage

• brittanyda17 By  brittanyda17
    01.26.11

good color choices! very nice thick polish only need 1-2 coats. but over time the polish gets too thik and chucky to smoothly apply onto nails