Maybelline Great Lash Mascara Blackest Black | SheSpeaks

01.15.14

It smeared too much!!

• Nay007 By  Nay007
    11.23.13

I had a ton of problems with clumping. Not worth the hassle

• Tonylogiurato By  Tonylogiurato
    11.23.13

Love it easy to remove and light it's awesome

• Portugeegirl By  Portugeegirl
    11.22.13

I Love this mascara! It's my favorite. Very light. Easy to remove. It doesn't take your eyelashes off when you remove it. I will continue to buy this for as long as they make it. Thanks Maybelline !!!

• Portugeegirl By  Portugeegirl
    11.22.13

I Love this mascara! It's my favorite. Very light. Easy to remove. It doesn't take your eyelashes off when you remove it. I will continue to buy this in my favorite shade of blue for as long as they make it. Thanks Maybelline !!!

• adithibajaj By  adithibajaj
    10.31.13

This was my second mascara that I used. I had used up my first one and in a hurry bought this one thinking I wont like it. But I was so wrong. This is very light on application, doesnt weigh down my lashes and doesnt form clumps. The only complaint I have is the at the end of the day, it kinda forms goops at the corners of the eye which I hate. I need to adjust that if I am wearing this for longer periods of time.

• genna110011 By  genna110011
    10.30.13

This is one of the first mascaras i've ever used. I used to think it was so amazing, but i finally moved on and am realizing that it wasnt really all that special. the brush is a little small. you sometimes have to do a few coats. i use this when i run out of my other mascara.

• MOMTWOBOYS By  MOMTWOBOYS
    09.18.13

First Mascara I ever used...not the best...too clumpy.

• Rachel_3024jenkins By  Rachel_3024jenkins
    09.17.13

i bought this once but never again! it felt gross taking it off and it didnt give my eyelashes much volume

• natalie818 By  natalie818
    09.16.13

A classic that always separates lashes and keeps them clump free. I stockpile these!

• meccam By  meccam
    09.13.13

This is an alright product if you aren't willing to spend a lot of money. It takes a while to dry and can easily be smeared. It does make your lashes look nice, long, and full. It also is great at making your lashes really pop but I have had some problems with clumping.