e.l.f. Cosmetics Brushes Review Page 6 of 7 | SheSpeaks

• coast2coast By  coast2coast
    07.12.10

For me these brushes are just okay.... I think they are too scratchy, well at least the face brushes are. They are good vaule though. If your looking for a good priced brush, here it is! But personally I think saving up and purchasing a higher quality brush (like eco tools) is going to benefit you more : )

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    07.08.10

i love these brushes, for only $1.00 each +tax its well worth it! they are so soft!

• makeupbyashlee By  makeupbyashlee
    07.02.10

Honestly for a 1.00 a brush (studio line is a couple dollars more and black handled), these brushes are pretty fabulous. Mine kept me satisfied until for whatever reason the brush became unglued to handle. Try the crease brush, AMAZING for us women with small eye creases!!

• NIKKIC10 By  NIKKIC10
    06.28.10

I LOVE THESE BRUSHES! I HAVEN'T USED THE MAC STUDIO BRUSHES YET... BUT THESE ARE SO WAY COOLER!!! TRY THE NYX PRO BRUSH SET... THEY ARE THE BOMB ALSO!!!

• BronzedSouthernBeauty By  BronzedSouthernBeauty
    04.22.10

I love all of them except the total face brush. I can't figure out what to use it for, its not dense enough to put on foundation, bronzer, or blush etc. I can only use it to wipe away fallout which I don't really have issues with. All the rest are amazing though

• rosespeaks By  rosespeaks
    10.09.09

love the brushes.just bought the powder brush from the studio line.its amazing.i went back and bought a second one the next day.

• joeylyn19 By  joeylyn19
    09.06.09

these brushes are amazing only a dollar each it's a really good deal

• vanillasprinkles82 By  vanillasprinkles82
    08.28.09

I just recently found out about this company and have received my first order from them. I love all of E.L.F.'s brushes, expecially the eye brushes! Great quality at a very affordable price!!

• youngswifey05 By  youngswifey05
    08.26.09

Love them! I use them every time!

• pinkdolphin0018 By  pinkdolphin0018
    08.19.09

I absolutely love e.l.f brushes i have alot of the $1 brushes and i love them all i even love the total face brush after i washed it it got so much fluffier and softer and its now my fav brush!!

• cherecal By  cherecal
    08.18.09

I love these brushes.They are the right price. easy to find and work great.

• sashadenise By  sashadenise
    08.18.09

I love E.L.F brushes

• Mabel01 By  Mabel01
    08.15.09

Love them!!! i just recently purchased them and could not believe how good and soft they are for such a good price!

• pynkii By  pynkii
    08.14.09

i bought 4 of these brushes at the dollar general, i didnt have any money at the time so i went to the dollar store [on my grad. day] i love them. they are so soft.

• msgoody2shoes By  msgoody2shoes
    08.14.09

These brushes are great and the Price you can not beat. These brushes do not Shed at all. I ordered mine on the Elf site and received them in 5 days . I love these brushes