Breyers Ice Cream | SheSpeaks

• Breyers, yum ! All of its flavors are delicious. Not one negative thing to say.

• Use to love this all natural ice cream. Recently they stopped being all natural and the flavor and textures are just weird. I miss the old Breyers!

• mellymom28 By  mellymom28
    01.13.13

i-have-tried-all-kinds-of-ice-creams-and-i-have-to-say-bryers-is-one-of-the-best

• staceyannmarie By  staceyannmarie
    01.03.13

i personally believe breyers has gone down hill some since they first came out many years ago.used to be much creamier and i have found a couple store brands that are better.

• theshoelesswanderer By  theshoelesswanderer
    01.02.13

• Paxygirl By  Paxygirl
    01.02.13

Kudos for Breyers! Minimally processes ice cream that tastes amazing! When buying ice cream I always look at the ingredients label and do not purchase ingredients that are difficult to pronounce, it's not natural and frankly, not good for you. Breyers has minimal ingredients (like home made ice cream has) and tastes great! My favorite is the French vanilla!

• xojasminejanae By  xojasminejanae
    01.01.13

I tried this cause I had a carton in the freezer and it was good! I don't like when ice cream factories add all this extra topping to ice cream cause it takes back from the flavor so I hate to have too much extra in my ice cream so this flavor was simple and very tasty!

• lilith By  lilith
    01.01.13

Great flavor, low calories.

• elizmerzi By  elizmerzi
    11.13.12

absolute favorite strawberry is my personal favorite flavor i could eat a whole tub of it !!

• gloriarr By  gloriarr
    11.09.12

Only ice cream my spouse will eat.. Anytime I buy any other brand, he says not as good as Breyers. So fat he has never found a flavor he did not like. IFor me the sugar content of some of them is lower. this is great for me aand although lower sugar does not have artificial sweetners added.

• tripcharge By  tripcharge
    10.03.12

Breyers rocky road ice cream - 2 stars. Breyers has no whole marshmallows. Nuts far and few, in-between bites. Got 1 nut in two scoops. Much too fudgy and sweet tasting. Hold out for Blue Bell - 5 stars.

• mamatomom By  mamatomom
    09.02.12

The vanilla bean flavor is one of my favorite ice creams. It's creamy and full of flavor. This is also a very reasonably priced ice cream.