Applebees Food | SheSpeaks

• hampdek hampdek
    02.02.15

Come for the artichoke dip and stay for the atmosphere and cheap entrees. Applebees is a nice place for a first date or social gathering

• BostonSox BostonSox
    10.09.09

I haven't gone in more than a year. While I loved their salad, the fact that most of their food is extremely high in fat has crossed them off my restaurant list. There are so many other, healthier choices near me.

• FitLissa By  FitLissa
    01.29.13

We enjoy going here .. the 2 for 20 is a fantastic deal. My son hoards the spinach & artichoke dip...my favorite meal with this has always been the lime grilled chicken (please note- not all restaurants have it listed on the menu but they will gladly substitute becuase they know its always been a great hit)

• Mystearows By  Mystearows
    01.28.13

T.G.I.Fridays is a restaurant you go to to get a good drink or hang out with friends for dinner. They have decent food and some really great drinks to try. I also like the fact they have coupons and specials.

• lexylovesmakeup23 By  lexylovesmakeup23
    01.04.13

I love applebees my favorite dish is 3 cheese penne pasta. I love there $20 for two menu(:

• CamoGirl86 By  CamoGirl86
    12.21.12

I eat at applebees once to twice a week. I love this place and will not change it for the world.

• mudpiesandtiaras By  mudpiesandtiaras
    10.20.12

I enjoy going to Applebee's. I like that no matter where I go I can get my favorite....a chicken wrap! I like that they offer neat specials on a rotating basis. We get excited when we visit a city with an Applebees

• ChicShopper By  ChicShopper
    09.11.12

My favorite part of Applebees is their ever changing menu. Can never get bored, and it keeps me from the rut of always ordering the same things. There is always something new to try!!! and on the healthier side, their weight watcher choices are super delicious.

• nursebunny By  nursebunny
    04.30.12

one of my families favorite places to eat out. love the steak and shrimp as well as the spinach/artichoke dip

• rebecca_reichert By  rebecca_reichert
    04.25.12

The only reason I've really ever gone to Applebees is for the weight watchers options that they have. I think the food isn't very good for the quality that you get and I would much rather get a better meal somewhere else for my money. The weight watcher's meals are very good though and I like knowing I'm not eating something that is extremely unhealthy and I know how many points it is.

• bobbie48 By  bobbie48
    04.25.12

I like applebees for lunch, pork tacos yea

• pinkadidas178 By  pinkadidas178
    03.08.12

Love this place! They have a great selection and great prices. I love that their menu changes somewhat frequently to keep the flavor new and exciting. The mixed drinks are great too!