OPI Nicole Nail Polish | SheSpeaks

• missmoniques81 missmoniques81
    07.09.14

Love OPI brand! their polish comes in a million colors and they go on smoothly and do not clump. My only gripe is that they can run on the pricy side so I usually stock up when the stores put them on clearance to make room for the new seasonal colors.

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

Not really sure how OPI and Nicole by OPI are different. This chips just like any other polish..

• Kislam97 By  Kislam97
    08.17.15

OPI is my favorite nail polish for a reason. It doesn't chip as much as the other brands, and it has a great color selection!

• Mariahhoney By  Mariahhoney
    08.14.15

I love all the colors but it does chip very easy but cool for on the go when you don't have time for a nail shop

• anjeldol By  anjeldol
    08.13.15

Love OPI nail polish. It goes on smooth and dries relatively fast. They also have a ton of colors.

• tasclark By  tasclark
    07.21.15

Long lasting and chip free is what comes to mind when I think of any OPI product. The polish goes on very smooth and it is clump free. I wear it all the time and red is my favorite.

• morganh By  morganh
    07.19.15

OPI nail polish is a great deal, it is inexpensive and long-lasting. It does seem to take a while to dry though but that's not a deal breaker, I still love this product.

• Zoraiya By  Zoraiya
    07.17.15

Their new matte line is awesome but I can never use these right. My mom LOVES them and because of her I've only used OPI since they last longer than 3 days on my nails.

• ymaynard By  ymaynard
    07.08.15

This is the preferred nail polish while i was in nail school. It stays on for a long time and hardly ever chips. It stays true to color (which by the way they have a tremendous amount of) while having a longer shelf life than many other nail polishes!

• springeree By  springeree
    07.07.15

This is my favorite polish brand it doesn't smear or dry up quick like most other affordable polishes

• BrownEyeGirl By  BrownEyeGirl
    07.07.15

This the very nail polish there is used at all nailsalons I go to the nail salon This the top choose to use.

• storyofmylife By  storyofmylife
    06.30.15

I love OPI! However, I only buy it on sale as I feel it is a little pricey. Still one of my favorites though!