HBO True Blood | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.25.13

My only complaint with this show is that you've got to wait a year in between seasons. The books and the show are two VERY different things but both are very enjoyable.

• LeiaIsMeh By  LeiaIsMeh
    06.04.13

Awesome ! I love this show !

• glendahoff By  glendahoff
    06.01.13

Great show with a quirky, strange plot that keeps you interested! It's very easy to become attached to characters and cheer some on and hope for demise for the rest. If you are a fan of the vampire genre and not offended by graphic depictions expected from an HBO series, you will definitely love True Blood. My husband and I are looking forward to the next season to begin.

• sillyblue By  sillyblue
    05.01.13

this show is fantastic. cant wait for next season to start.

• hra2013 By  hra2013
    04.15.13

I am addicted to this show, it is one of the best shows about vampires but i love all supernatural shows (just about) and if you havent seen true blood i would advise you to watch it! If your into this kinda show!

• shydogmich By  shydogmich
    04.05.13

cant wait 4 the next season

• mentalninja By  mentalninja
    04.04.13

Highly entertaining! I don't care how ridiculous this show can be, I tune in every season.

• Mjrqki By  Mjrqki
    03.30.13

This is one of my favorite vampire shows. I love all the different supernaturals that are in the show. I can't wait for the new season

• kellmvb By  kellmvb
    03.06.13

I love True Blood because it has the best of both worlds romance and vampires. I can not wait for the new season.

• lelupixie By  lelupixie
    03.02.13

True Blood is seriously one of my favorite series on TV and I will be really depressed when it is gone. The characters and storyline is rich and well balanced for an adult series.

• OkinoLinYu By  OkinoLinYu
    01.31.13

I'm in LOVE with this show! I highly recommend if you like good-looking guys and a little bit of blood! Can't wait for season 6!