Tyra Show | SheSpeaks

• jnnfrsmth55 By  jnnfrsmth55
    06.12.09

I Love the tyra show. She is always so funny, she doesnt have to be fake like most stars. I make sure im up at the same time each morning just so i can watch her show

• real4_510 By  real4_510
    06.12.09

I love this show. Tyra Banks is just awesome. She talks about so many things and gives you alot of good information and advice. My daughters are always watching this show. It's just great for teens. She also had a show on there about frre stuff and it's going to air again today. To check out the times and channels that it will be on just go to tyrashow.com.

• GravyQueen By  GravyQueen
    06.12.09

I think that Tyra is totally insane but most of the time I really love her show.

• shesadiva By  shesadiva
    06.11.09

I love The Tyra Show. She is such an inspirational woman. If I can't watch the show on a given day, I make sure I record it. :) I learned about SheSpeaks through the The Tyra Show.

• pilince By  pilince
    06.09.09

Her show led me here, but I don't like a lot of episodes..its just not what I believe in. But a lot of shows have good messages for young people. Very positive.

• MrsSmith13 By  MrsSmith13
    06.05.09

OMG LOVE The Tyra show. I DVR it everday! Her show led me here.

• ladybugtx18 By  ladybugtx18
    06.02.09

I found out about this website on her show. She has some really informative shows, but I don't care much for them when they get to Jerry Springerish.

• frizzyborden By  frizzyborden
    06.01.09

I can't stand Tyra or her show. She is an extremely egotistical person and you can tell especially from her other show, America's Next Top Model. She makes it all about her.

• lobosweetheart By  lobosweetheart
    06.01.09

Lol. Thats amazing how many found this site because of her. So did i that why i thought i would do the review.

• anilem55 By  anilem55
    06.01.09

I like this show. I have learn a few things here...I love Tyra...