Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief | SheSpeaks

• simbalala simbalala
    01.24.14

Love the way it leaves skin after using it. The cream does not feel greasy and love how skin absorbs it. love it.

• Juicycat By  Juicycat
    03.10.15

Love clinique products

• Jrahman0716 By  Jrahman0716
    02.15.15

ever feels sticky or tacky. Soaks into your skin so you know its doing something instead of just laying on top of the skin doing nothing. Really like it. Smell is not overpowering and whatever smell there is - goes bye-bye as soon as I love this product. It is worth the price because it really works. It soaks into the skin great and I can tell its working right away. I have sensitive skin and I've had no problems even using this with another product line in substitution w/their moisturizer.

• anglswt469 By  anglswt469
    02.05.15

One of the best moisturizers! It makes my face feel refreshing and smooth after I apply it.

• hsrewoh By  hsrewoh
    01.14.15

I love to use this product on mornings when i haven't slept well and my eyes are puffy. I pat the moisture around my eyes and fan out over the rest of my face. I feel so hydrated but not dew. it blends in well and you can put your makeup right over it. I'm hooked.

• Kella86 By  Kella86
    12.30.14

This is one of my favorite products. I have really dry skin and love the way this feels. I use it at night and before I put my make up on in the morning!

• shresthashre2 By  shresthashre2
    12.04.14

This stuff is really amazing. Light weight and really good moisturising. Also it keeps skin hydrating for a long time. I love it. My favorite skincare product. Clinique products are a bit expensive but they have a great quality.

• asiulkas By  asiulkas
    12.03.14

Works excellent

• Regsmimi By  Regsmimi
    11.30.14

Love this, it makes my skin soft, but also makes it look fuller, less tiney wrinkles

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Oh how I love it. I loved the consistency of the cream. And it helped my skin.

• LetsTalk1 By  LetsTalk1
    10.15.14

I love this product, it makes my skin moisture and refresh my skin. Great item