Quaker Oatmeal to Go Review Page 6 of 20 | SheSpeaks

• angsmith By  angsmith
    08.30.14

Great snack for on the go, kids back packs, in the car and in my desk drawer to get me through some of the extra hungry days.

• lmurphy831 By  lmurphy831
    08.19.14

I like the added fiber in these and they taste pretty good. These are a good snack for holding over between meals.

• sarahburgess By  sarahburgess
    08.13.14

i keep these in my gym bag my car and my house you should too

• savingprivatekelly By  savingprivatekelly
    08.09.14

I eat oatmeal every single day and this is perfect on the go. Easy to make, easy to clean up.

• didona1966 By  didona1966
    07.30.14

Ilove theese for breakfast on the go and they taste great

• Mema46 By  Mema46
    07.29.14

Don't like the taste

• AsiaDiva By  AsiaDiva
    07.14.14

Yes! The Quaker Oatmeal to go bars are so good and for you with high fiber included especially. I can't eat the hot slimly and gooey oatmeal it upsets my stomach. This is greatest thing could have came out with. Taste really great!

• ammsan By  ammsan
    07.10.14

Big fan of these, all time. When ever I visit my grandma, I make sure to get this for her. She loves me and I love her; wants to keep her healthy always.

• beckab78 By  beckab78
    06.21.14

Very tasty. Quick n easy on the go. Not real sweet .... I like these...

• mmrodriquez07 By  mmrodriquez07
    06.18.14

These on the Go Oatmeal Bars are really good for helping you get the little snack you need or helping you pick up your fiber intake. Always a must have at work when I skipped breakfast at home!

• cutter37 By  cutter37
    06.08.14

The only oatmeal we will buy.

• enchantedtales By  enchantedtales
    06.06.14

I would have to say that this is not my favorite. I do not care for the tastes, it is not filling. I do not plan to buy this in the future.

• MaraMcD By  MaraMcD
    06.02.14

These are okay. Thre are other bars I like better. They taste fine but they are a little bland.

• Kango51982 By  Kango51982
    05.19.14

The bars are okay. Not for on the go people which I normally grabbing what I can and running out the door. You will need a beverage with you to help you with the dryness. How I ended up eating these with crumbling them in my yogurt in the morning.

• cwpugh30 By  cwpugh30
    05.18.14

Good warmed up with coffee or hot tea and if you need to grab and go!