Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara | SheSpeaks

• Sapphireswolf By  Sapphireswolf
    01.16.14

I love how this mascara gives me that extra volume I need since I started Chemo my eyelashes have gotten pretty thin. I would highly recommend this mascara and you cant beat the price! Very reasonable!!

• mandeecstasy By  mandeecstasy
    01.12.14

I loved this mascara, however once I repurchased the formula was much thinner.

• malikkhatoon By  malikkhatoon
    12.19.13

Makes My eyelashes look super full but flakes easy and doesn't last all day

• NevynDiaz By  NevynDiaz
    12.18.13

Love love love! Works wonders on small eyelashes!

• AshleyWCox By  AshleyWCox
    12.17.13

A little too thick for me, had to wipe the excess off.

• tayrawr224 By  tayrawr224
    10.18.13

My favorite mascara to date. Better than any mascara that I have ever used and I have used a lot of really expensive mascaras.

• onenac By  onenac
    10.17.13

I love Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara is my fav! waterproof

• kimleventhal By  kimleventhal
    09.30.13

I like this mascara. It doesn't get to clumpy which is a big problem I have with mascara. I only buy this brand when it comes to mascara. It makes my eye lashes look amazingly long and does not smudge easily.

• friendhamster By  friendhamster
    09.29.13

This is, 1000%, the ONLY mascara I ever use if I can help it. The brush and formula are PERFECT. I have incredibly long eyelashes and I need a little something to thicken them up so they don't look all spidery. It doesn't come off easily during regular wear, but washes off with my makeup wipes just fine. I haven't had any problem with the formula being clumpy, unless I have had the tube for a while and it's getting old.

• LondonLove2007 By  LondonLove2007
    07.31.13

I like this mascara because it doesn't feel heavy on my eyes and I often forget that I'm wearing it. It is a perfect everyday mascara and you cannot beat the price. It is also very hard to smudge.