Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion | SheSpeaks

• arelyjrosario arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

A little goes a long way. Best primer I've had.

• kayrod80 By  kayrod80
    06.28.14

I have to admit its a good product and i have watery eyes so it works but i feel the E.L,F $1.00 primer works just as good

• Itsnina By  Itsnina
    06.17.14

This is a great primer. It keeps my eyeshadow from fading as well as prevents my eye liner from smudging. It is just a little to expensive so I only use it during special occasions

• amyclay25 By  amyclay25
    06.15.14

If you are looking to keep your eye makeup looking beautiful all day, this prime is for you. It works well and although expensive, mine lasted a very long time. It really enhances your eyes and I have used a dab here and there as a highlighter. You can never go wrong with urban decay products.

• celiamccrea By  celiamccrea
    06.11.14

Great eyeshadow primer! Colors really pop when used over the primer.

• turtlesaver By  turtlesaver
    06.09.14

This primer goes on like a thick concealer, it stops your eye shadow from falling, smearing, or fading. It works very well and you get a decent amount of product in the package. The packaging is HORRIBLE but you can cut the bottle to get the remainder of the product out.

• Kali89 By  Kali89
    06.08.14

Great product. If I apply this underneath my eye shadow it will last until the next morning. This is one of my holy grail products.

• mwisner By  mwisner
    05.19.14

I love this primer! Especially in the "sin" color Sometimes I wear just the sin primer by itself because the color is so pretty! It makes my eyeshadow last forever though which I love!

• ReiChan1 By  ReiChan1
    05.19.14

I received the free sample with my Naked Palette, and I am so glad I did! Although the shape of the free-sample container isn't as convenient, the formula glides on so well and really helps other eye products stick on until removal. I will be returning to Sephora to buy the full-size, when I get the courage to spend the money of course! :D

• jbenson89 By  jbenson89
    05.17.14

i have always had a problem with my eye makeup smearing and not staying on. the lady at sephora recommended this and i love it! only downfall is its expensive!

• katfos By  katfos
    05.13.14

This in combination with the eyeshadow last all day and night! One of the greated eye primers that I have used.