Gillette Venus Embrace 5 Blade Razor Review Page 6 of 7 | SheSpeaks

• cbaker06 By  cbaker06
    09.28.10

I like this razor for how it leaves my legs super smooth and there isn't any stubble left over, but i don't like the moisture strips. they dry out really quickly, and once they are dry they are really uncomfortable to shave with. However, I have really sensitive skin and the Venus razors don't irritate me, which is a bonus!! for me personally, there are different Venus razors that do the same job for a little less money.

• sbushnick By  sbushnick
    09.21.10

i actually didnt like this razor very much. i found the head of it to be really bulky, and the moisturizing strips dried out really quickly. the cushion thing dragged across my skin and didnt feel very nice. i much prefer the other venus razors with only 3 blades...5 just seems unnecessary!

• Dranna By  Dranna
    09.18.10

i agree... i think it's a great razor, but too spendy. i'd get it more if it were cheaper!! haha

• Kristi By  Kristi
    09.15.10

I love this razor, just wish it was not so expensive.

• beaniewrinkle By  beaniewrinkle
    09.13.10

love it! just wish it wasnt so pricey!

• joy9281 By  joy9281
    09.12.10

Any gillette venus razors are my favorites they are totally worth the money I put into them.

• APatience By  APatience
    09.11.10

This is the best razor I have ever used. I've never cut or nicked myself and I stay smooth for days longer than any other razor.

• surgomatic By  surgomatic
    08.27.10

i used to use the disposable razors and one would last me about a month but i would always have stuble!! then i asked my mom what she used and she said the venus razor so i was getting married in a few months and thought i should try it so i wouldn't have stuble on my wedding day!! this is a really good razor!!!! one cartridge lasts at least 2 months for me and they are more expensive but i don't have stuble anymore and i never get cut from this razor!!!

• Leisha By  Leisha
    08.19.10

I am gonna try this razor. I just hate spending alot of money on razors!! But, if it works well and gives a good lasting close shave then its worth it! Cant wait to try it out!

• tinafruge By  tinafruge
    08.16.10

love this razor

• Von411 By  Von411
    08.13.10

I really like the venus razor. Leaves your legs smooth and soft..

• KButler By  KButler
    08.13.10

This razor is great! I was using a Gillette razor before this one and I swore I would never change.....until I found this. I haven?t gotten as many cuts from shaving since using this razor too.

• sibne01 By  sibne01
    08.09.10

This is the razor I buy. It gives a close shave.

• silverfox2010 By  silverfox2010
    08.08.10

Our daughter loves this razor. She lost it while on vacation was adamant that no other brand could substitute. My only qualm is the pricing, but she swears it is worth the money.

• kynana By  kynana
    08.08.10

I love this razor,no nicks & cuts.