CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara | SheSpeaks

• Chare11 Chare11
    05.10.13

Great mascara that covered evenly and did not clump at all!

• Dreammera Dreammera
    10.16.15

We found out real quick that my teenage daughter could not use cover girl lash blast volume mascara when she put it on and her eyes wouldn't quit tearing up. When she took it off her eyes were a little bloodshot. She had a slight allergic reaction to this product.

Video Reviews

• aemshwiller By  aemshwiller
    03.26.15

such a good mascara from the drugstore, more natural lashes than extravagant ones.

• floresdoc By  floresdoc
    03.26.15

So glad I bought a 3 pack. I don't regret it one bit! Pros: -Lengthens, curls, thickens well -Lasts long -Doesn't clump too much Cons: -Wand brush doesn't reach into inner corners of the eyes. -Flakes a little bit. Tip: Opened mascara has a shelf life of 3 months (replace after this to prevent eye infections). Unopened tubes have a shelf life up to 3 years.

• Jen2481 By  Jen2481
    02.23.15

I use this mascara a lot even though I am less than impressed with it... No matter what I do, I always end up with clumps. The mascara lasts a long time and looks great, it's just a matter of fighting the clumps for me.

• msprague By  msprague
    02.14.15

I like the wand with this mascara. Goes on without clumps. I like it a lot.

• Dawning By  Dawning
    02.12.15

I really like this brand. The mascara is great for all day wear and it didn't clump. Cheap enough and lasts a long time on your lashes and also in the long run.

• SimplySherryl By  SimplySherryl
    02.11.15

With a houseful of teen girls..we need stock in this product! It is the one most asked for by my crew. Personally, I like that it goes on smoothly and doesn't clump my lashes together. It stays on all day and even with me rubbing my eyes on occasion, it stays in place.

• Aubiesmom By  Aubiesmom
    02.11.15

Love this mascara! No matter what others I try, I always end up back to this one.

• CourtLux By  CourtLux
    02.04.15

I've been using this for almost two years. Great application. No clumps and keeps my lashes looking long and overall perfect!

• hath157 By  hath157
    01.26.15

Wasn't one of my favorites. Had to reapply several coats to get effect I wanted.

• andichick By  andichick
    01.25.15

Great item and I highly recommend trying it.