CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara | SheSpeaks

• Chare11 Chare11
    05.10.13

Great mascara that covered evenly and did not clump at all!

• Dreammera Dreammera
    10.16.15

We found out real quick that my teenage daughter could not use cover girl lash blast volume mascara when she put it on and her eyes wouldn't quit tearing up. When she took it off her eyes were a little bloodshot. She had a slight allergic reaction to this product.

Video Reviews

• SimplySherryl By  SimplySherryl
    02.11.15

With a houseful of teen girls..we need stock in this product! It is the one most asked for by my crew. Personally, I like that it goes on smoothly and doesn't clump my lashes together. It stays on all day and even with me rubbing my eyes on occasion, it stays in place.

• Aubiesmom By  Aubiesmom
    02.11.15

Love this mascara! No matter what others I try, I always end up back to this one.

• CourtLux By  CourtLux
    02.04.15

I've been using this for almost two years. Great application. No clumps and keeps my lashes looking long and overall perfect!

• hath157 By  hath157
    01.26.15

Wasn't one of my favorites. Had to reapply several coats to get effect I wanted.

• andichick By  andichick
    01.25.15

Great item and I highly recommend trying it.

• Lizbeth310 By  Lizbeth310
    01.21.15

I love this mascara. I always end up coming back to this mascara. This mascara it's really good.

• jdancer100 By  jdancer100
    01.13.15

Love this mascara, I always end up going back to it after trying other brands. Doesn't clump, smudge, or flake!

• Kella86 By  Kella86
    12.30.14

Pros: Doesn't clump, comes off clean, true to the black color. Con: Didn't seem to make my lashes any longer, and at times it didn't seem like there was much on the wand.

• Kapries By  Kapries
    12.29.14

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVVVVVVE

• dvlapierre By  dvlapierre
    12.29.14

Love this mascara! I have tried many and only a few would not clump and this was the best so far.