Kellog's Special K Cereal Red Berries Review Page 6 of 7 | SheSpeaks

• Bratsmom By  Bratsmom
    07.14.10

I never really ate breakfast until I started eating this cereal - love it!

• dahlia08 By  dahlia08
    07.14.10

my favorite cereal ever!.

• Lizzlebit By  Lizzlebit
    07.10.10

I love this cereal! I also love that it is a healthier quick breakfast--I only use skim milk so it is def low in calories :)

• honey2emmylace By  honey2emmylace
    12.01.09

hubby's fave!

• angela1s By  angela1s
    10.30.09

One of my favorite breakfast products that the whole family enjoys, healthy is an added plus.

• cocoabella By  cocoabella
    07.28.09

This is one of my favorite cereals. I think it is the best one of the Special K series. I love the real strawberries !! I just wish you got more cereal for your money.

• ash100 By  ash100
    06.01.09

I love this cereal bar, its by far my favorite. I eat them any chance i get!

• wendyk By  wendyk
    05.31.09

I'm not a huge cereal fan, but I really like this cereal, so does my adult son. My husband eats the regular special K, as the taste is good and the sugar content not that high in comparison to alot of other cereals,

• gotwakes By  gotwakes
    05.12.09

I really liked it, the strawberries actually taste fresh, it was naturally sweet.

• LetMeTellYou By  LetMeTellYou
    03.29.09

I really like this Special K with Red Berries. Other favorites are the Chocolate Delight and the Cinnamon crunch one. My nieces love this too! It's healthier than the normal "child friendly" cereals.

• LovesFlowers By  LovesFlowers
    03.25.09

I grew to love it but only after I got used to the sometimes sourness of the berries.

• frizzyborden By  frizzyborden
    03.13.09

I can hardly stand to eat cereal, but this cereal is by far my favorite. It is so good and decently healthy. It's the only cereal I buy for myself.

• Easy2Save By  Easy2Save
    03.09.09

I do not diet but like this cereal it tastes great.

• Inmanlc By  Inmanlc
    03.09.09

I love this cereal. I don't do the special K diet plan, but I the cereal is great and seems to be pretty good for you!

• twinchic By  twinchic
    03.08.09

I love this cereal. I have tried all 4 of the Special K varieties. I can't say a bad thing about any of them, but Red Berries and Blueberries are my favorite