Baby Einstein DVDs | SheSpeaks

• kikirose78 By  kikirose78
    02.24.09

We have 8 of the Baby Einstein movies. My kids LOVE them!! We watch them at bed time now since my kids are 2 and 3 and it is a relaxing, calming movie for them to enjoy. Their favorite is Baby Neptune, I've had to buy another copy since we left our original on vacation. Baby #3 is coming soon and I am looking forward to seeing the excitement and amazement on his face when he watches it just like my others did when they were infants!!

• red1977 By  red1977
    02.24.09

My daughter loved these when she was young, she is 6 now and still will occasionally like to watch one. We got rid of most of them last year and about a month later I found out I was pregnant again so I have to start buying them again.

• josephine By  josephine
    02.24.09

i haven't seen that dvd yet but my baby has seen the einstein dvds since he was born. he loves them and i'm happy hes also learning my boy is 1yrs old and he makes me understand him without speaking for a while now and i'm sure the dvds have helped him

• senoian By  senoian
    02.24.09

I didn't get to review this DVD, but I have a few others. I have babysat children before who love these videos. Therefore, I was disappointed when my own daugther didn't like them! I haven't given up! Our future children will have the opportunity to enjoy them too.

• SheHas By  SheHas
    02.24.09

My kids enjoyed these DVD a lot they kept the kids entertained for awhile and i really didn't mind them either. wedidn't get to test these through SheSpeaks we received them as a baby gift. Now that my kids are a little older they went away from these DVD and Moved on to PRESCHOOL PREP DVD's and they love them - if your kids enjoyed the baby einstein. they will love these great for 4 plus ages. Go check out the site preschoolprep. AWESOME

• cchrista By  cchrista
    02.24.09

hmm. working with children in massess i do know that they love these videos. i do caution that there is new literature on the correlation of tv and autism with kids under age 2. the new recs are no tv under 2.

• jamie1003 By  jamie1003
    02.24.09

I didn't get the chance to test these through SheSpeaks, but my daughter and nephew used to watch them together when they were little and they both absolutely loved them. The simple movements and bright colors really captured their attention.

• rancar By  rancar
    02.24.09

I didn't test these through SheSpeaks, but with two children, now 8 and 3, I have a collection. I highly recommend these videos. I like that you can put them on recycle when you just have to attend to something, like pay bills, and when little one wants to lie on the couch w/one ready to nap. They are very relaxing. At 3, my daughter still asks for them. My 8 year old won't admit it, but I catch him watching his favorite old ones, too. They really helped my kids recognize things. The one that showed the different shapes taught my kids very well. My daughter learned musical instruments quite quickly from that video. I could probably sell them, but I'm going to hold on a bit longer.

• duckssaymoo123 By  duckssaymoo123
    02.22.09

I love these. Not only for younger kids... I like them!!!

• Hollysmom By  Hollysmom
    02.21.09

Several of my kids used these tapes and the tots loved them....... and they seemed to be much more social than the little ones that did not experience them. Even though Mom and Dad interact with children, they can't be expected to give the varied stimulation that these tapes provide. I would recommend them to young parents, of course moderation in all things is a good thing.