Uggs Classic Short | SheSpeaks

• I love Uggs. So comfortable, so cute. Love love love

• oatmeal7 By  oatmeal7
    08.14.09

I have never owned Uggs, but I love how they look, and they seem like comfy slippers, but are not frowned upon when wearing in public, it's a win-win.

• lturpin By  lturpin
    07.14.09

I love my uggs. They are great for snow areas. I have had my two pairs for 3 years and they are doing great!

• nenesyd By  nenesyd
    07.05.09

For anyone who lives where it snows - UGGS are a must!! Warm toes at school drop off, priceless!

• kbrownlaw By  kbrownlaw
    06.16.09

I have three pairs. 2 tall and 1 short. I have had one pair for over 6 years and still love them and wear them all the time!

• aanderson1121 By  aanderson1121
    06.12.09

I love, love, luv my uggs. I have the classic short in black and the secret is to try the kids sizes they run big and save you $$. Really warm in the winter months. The fur does wear down with normal wear and tear. It just depends on how much you wear your uggs.

• arainagiggle By  arainagiggle
    06.07.09

omg!!!!!!!! i love uggs i think there really awsome and they look great on anyone

• kevdan2006 By  kevdan2006
    05.05.09

I love my Uggs I own 2 pairs and i bought my 5 year old a pair this winter. they help up great we have no problems with ours !

• misuralm By  misuralm
    04.22.09

i love Ugg products! They are great for cold midwestern winters!! I dont wear my short boots as often as my Ugg clogs (which are soo comfy too) I've had my clogs for 3 years and wear them constantly and they have withheld snow, rain, and wear. when its -5 outside i will not wear anything else!

• Missdelightful By  Missdelightful
    04.08.09

I love my Uggs, so so comfy! They are very pricy so it is important that you buy the right size also take good care of them clean them with the cleaning kit they will last a long time. I have had mine for 2 years.

• ylime757 By  ylime757
    04.06.09

I live in MN and could not live with out my UGGs, however i do need to wear a thick pair of socks because the fur on the inside heels have been worn away after four months!