PediPaws Pet Nail Trimmer | SheSpeaks

• aharden aharden
    10.17.14

My dog hated it, couldn't even get near him to try it. The cat didn't like it much either. It didn't work well. Have to really add pressure for it to work at all. I love the idea but needs improvement.

• krysavis By  krysavis
    09.10.12

We have 2 large dogs..100+ pounds a piece.. and it would take me all day and more than a disk per nail to make headway with this thing. The previous owner of one of the dogs gave it to us with his other things and the poor animals nails were so long his paw looked deformed but this is all she had used. I really don't see any benefit from this product.

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina
    04.12.12

My dog was really scared of this. When I was finally able to use it on my dog it did not work as that well. Waste of money.

• sierramarie By  sierramarie
    04.11.12

My dog is so scared of this product that we can't even pull it out. If he sees it, he runs and hides under my child's bed.

• msnmax By  msnmax
    12.01.11

actually to noisy. Dog wouldn't allow me near her with is.

• barb15102 By  barb15102
    10.22.11

The product works, but it is really hard to get my dog to sit still and let me use it. The sound, the movement, and the feeling of it scare her.

• Ricca81 By  Ricca81
    10.08.11

My dogs hated this..it scared them more than anything

• CrysB513 By  CrysB513
    09.22.11

If used as it is intended, this is a good product. If your dogs nails are super long, you need to cut with clippers before using this. Most dogs are not going to love this at first...you have to get them used to it. Once your dog is accustomed to it, then using it to clean up a clip job is great. It smooths out the sharp edges, and is great for when the nail isn't quite long enough to cut but could use a trimming.

• menamhayes By  menamhayes
    05.07.11

my dog hates it but she dosnt hesitate to much she gets used to it after a while but my cat on the other hand goes crazy i always end up cutting her nails with fingernail clippers .

• jbkb1997 By  jbkb1997
    05.03.11

My dog was afraid of it. I tried and tried to use it effectively but couldn't do it. I ended up just taking her to the pet groomer and having them take care of it. I am giving it a 3 rating because it could just be my dog, and not the item. it's a great idea though.

• Dnd5sons By  Dnd5sons
    04.06.11

My dogs are afraid of this nail file. It really does not trim the nails using clippers is better. I feel it was a waste of my money as it did not work as advertised.