PediPaws Pet Nail Trimmer | SheSpeaks

• aharden aharden
    10.17.14

My dog hated it, couldn't even get near him to try it. The cat didn't like it much either. It didn't work well. Have to really add pressure for it to work at all. I love the idea but needs improvement.

• msnmax By  msnmax
    12.01.11

actually to noisy. Dog wouldn't allow me near her with is.

• barb15102 By  barb15102
    10.22.11

The product works, but it is really hard to get my dog to sit still and let me use it. The sound, the movement, and the feeling of it scare her.

• Ricca81 By  Ricca81
    10.08.11

My dogs hated this..it scared them more than anything

• CrysB513 By  CrysB513
    09.22.11

If used as it is intended, this is a good product. If your dogs nails are super long, you need to cut with clippers before using this. Most dogs are not going to love this at first...you have to get them used to it. Once your dog is accustomed to it, then using it to clean up a clip job is great. It smooths out the sharp edges, and is great for when the nail isn't quite long enough to cut but could use a trimming.

• menamhayes By  menamhayes
    05.07.11

my dog hates it but she dosnt hesitate to much she gets used to it after a while but my cat on the other hand goes crazy i always end up cutting her nails with fingernail clippers .

• jbkb1997 By  jbkb1997
    05.03.11

My dog was afraid of it. I tried and tried to use it effectively but couldn't do it. I ended up just taking her to the pet groomer and having them take care of it. I am giving it a 3 rating because it could just be my dog, and not the item. it's a great idea though.

• Dnd5sons By  Dnd5sons
    04.06.11

My dogs are afraid of this nail file. It really does not trim the nails using clippers is better. I feel it was a waste of my money as it did not work as advertised.

• Brooke86 By  Brooke86
    03.27.11

Works well for my small dog (who is 20 pounds), not so well for my other dog who is 66 pounds and still growing.

• kimm1310 By  kimm1310
    03.11.11

My mother swears by it however one of my dogs seems to be extremely afraid of it & the other just doesn't seem to care - overall it works pretty good when I can get them to sit still long enough

• Ptstewart By  Ptstewart
    03.06.11

Go to your local home store (Home Depot, Lowes) and go to the tool section. You're looking for Dremel. You will find a Dremel multi pro tool. It is hand held and you can add diff. tips to it. When using it on your dog's toenails you want the sanding disc tip. We have 2 labs and we use this on their toenails all the time. This is the 3rd year we've been using NOTHING but the Dremel for their toenails. You do NOT want to alternate or us clippers and any sort of sanding system in conjunction. The nails cannot handle using both!! Please don't use clippers w/any sanding system. The Dremel has several speeds and you will use the lowest or next one up no higher. It will heat up so work quickly counting to 5 and moving on to another toenail. Google Dremel and dog toenails and there are a lot of videos that will come up. There is an excellent one done by the owner of 2 dovermans (sp?) She really knows what she's doing. The beauty of the Dremel is it's sturdy, runs off of electricity, sanding bands can be replaced, and it's fast and efficient!!