Movie Ratatouille | SheSpeaks

• kfusco22 kfusco22
    05.04.13

Both my kids and my husband and I all enjoyed this movie! I love spending time with family and this movie was a great way to spend family night!

• colieblack By  colieblack
    04.28.09

Good Disney movie - Good concept that anything is possible but you have to work for it and not just expect it to happen to you

• onlyonetoni By  onlyonetoni
    04.21.09

One of the best Disney movies thus far. And I've seen them all!

• twdavis By  twdavis
    03.23.09

I liked this movie, as I love anything Disney, but it did seem to drag in a few places. If I still had a small child I probably wouldn't have taken them to see it. It seems a little too mature for their viewing. It was entertaining for me, but a little more adult than the usually Disney fare.

• amy0901 By  amy0901
    03.14.09

Cute movie. My daughter at age 4 loves it. She thinks it is hysterical that the rat cooks.

• mrs_brightside By  mrs_brightside
    02.20.09

My kids ( 6 and 2) Love this movie. My husband and I can sit and watch it with them and not get sick of it ( as long as it's not every day). It's a cute story filled with fun characters and a good lesson about being yourself. It's also been helpful with getting my daughter to try new foods.