Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

I keep these in my fridge at all times. They're wonderful!

• ruz786 By  ruz786
    09.13.13

healthy ,easy to prepare veggies . love the product !!!

• Qurshid By  Qurshid
    09.11.13

Easy to use healthy steam able veggie.

• Jbroach By  Jbroach
    09.07.13

My daughter loves these, I just can't afford them often.

• StyleNFashion By  StyleNFashion
    09.01.13

We love the convenience of steamers as well as the fresh taste. We grow our own produce every year, but I don't always have the time to cook fresh veggies so I always keep these in the freezer for those hectic nights when time is short in the kitchen.

• lovingmomof5 By  lovingmomof5
    08.30.13

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE anything green giant

• krisathome By  krisathome
    08.29.13

My family loves these steamers. A good variety to choose from and ready in 6 minutes. A tad pricey but you are paying for the ease of the product. Usually stock up on them when they are on sale

• Livingalmostnaturally By  Livingalmostnaturally
    08.27.13

I love these vegetables. I like how you can get a large assortment of flavors and how fast they are to make at dinnertime!

• klr2177 By  klr2177
    07.15.13

So fresh and they taste delicious! I used to chop and steam the vegetables that we eat on a regular basis every night and it is a bit time consuming so one night I decided to try these to see if my fiance would notice, it turns out he liked these even more. His comment was "You must have got these from the farmers market, they taste so delicious!" We just love these and have these just about every night of the week!

• harmontm By  harmontm
    06.28.13

These are great for a quick steamed vegetable to serve with dinner and I use them all the time. It makes weeknight dinner prep quick and simple.

• RAM2011 By  RAM2011
    04.29.13

My family really enjoys the broccoli and cheese steamers, and this makes dinner preparation so much easier.