LOreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara | SheSpeaks

• singincherry singincherry
    10.11.13

This is literally HG HG HG!! Whenever i wear this mascara people are constantly commenting on how long, full and gorgeous my eyelashes are! The best part is how easy it is to take off. There's no smudging, no flaking, no raccoon eyes. Just get your eyes wet with a wet washcloth or in the shower or splash water on them till they're nice and soaked, and then watch the mascara literally slide off your eyes. My eyelashes feel so much healthier since I'm not rubbing them. And I love that there's basically no residue when you're done removing it. And hello false lashes!! All-time favorite mascara!

• Freegrl1 By  Freegrl1
    03.12.09

This product is so worth the $$, I've not been able to find a mascara that did not smudge, flake or clump, this product is awesome! It goes on easily, some thought it was time consuming or difficult to use, for me it was quite easy, I put the white on first on both eyes, then immediately go the dark color. No clumping, no flaking in my eyes (contact wearer!) and it stays put all day, NO raccoon eyes...Yipee! I really hated that! I was so tired of spending money on mascara and never having a product that worked for ME! Hopefully this will work for you! As a contact lense wearer it is ideal! No little flakes in your eyes. The only con, do take it off at night if your eyes tear over night or get goopy over night from allergies, if you end up rubbing your eyes and they are damp you will rub the stuff off and onto your face and you'll have these little thread looking things around your eyes!

• ctowner By  ctowner
    02.24.09

I love it! I actually stopped using the white side, just to save time and it still works wonderfully! It never has clumped on me and I like how it stays on until you take it off. No smudging or smearing or fading. Great product. I wish they had more color choices.