Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    08.21.14

My favorite flavor of Sabra Hummus. It is delicious to dip with pita chips or fresh vegetables. It is creamy and and has a great flavor!

• sholy1 sholy1
    04.26.12

Im really not a fan of humus. It doenst have much flavor and its texture is weird.

• sholy1 By  sholy1
    04.26.12

• Page55 By  Page55
    04.25.12

My kids and I all love this roasted red pepper hummus. We eat it on cut up veggies and crackers. Very flavorful. It is a tasty and healthy alternative to ranch dip.

• rebecca_reichert By  rebecca_reichert
    04.25.12

I have recently become addicted to hummus! This brand is the only one I will eat from the grocery store! It is absolutely delicious and makes a really healthy dinner!

• kabukik By  kabukik
    04.23.12

For store bought hummus this is a great one! Specially this flavor, and the roasted pepper on the center is actually spicy, american products are never spicy even when marked as super hot, but this one actually has some kick, not a lot but enough to make it really good. Very pleasantly surprised with this one

• CHERYLGINESI By  CHERYLGINESI
    04.06.12

hummus is one of my favorite snacks that I eat two to three times a week and this is my favorite flavor next to the pine nut one.

• theprincessr By  theprincessr
    04.05.12

Sabra Hummus is the best hummus out in the market. I highly recommend it-- The roasted red pepper flavor is my favorite. The hummus is good with crisps, veggies-- anything. YUM!

• kolorlady By  kolorlady
    03.15.12

Mom's favorite. I'm huge fan, great for family get togethers.

• ajelley By  ajelley
    02.03.12

I'm pretty sure that I could live off of this hummus. It's great with cucumber slices, pretzels, carrots, bell peppers, pita chips, you name it! I keep this in my fridge as a staple.

• MissB22 By  MissB22
    11.09.11

This is delicious. My family used to buy it in bulk at Costco and It wouldnt last long. The taste is amazing! My favorite hummus out there.

• lanette36 By  lanette36
    09.12.11

The Roasted Red Pepper is my favorite! I eat it by the spoonfuls, but I love it mixed into mashed potatoes!