Boppy Nursing Pillow | SheSpeaks

• mevsthree mevsthree
    04.19.17

Love the Boppy pillow

I love my Boppy nursing pillow. I've had two throughout my three kids; it is an absolute must have. Especially if you are a c section mommy like me. It makes breastfeeding so much easier! You can also use it as a way to prop up baby and use it as a seat, or just a way to hold baby. I love it. I'd highly recommend getting a couple covers.

• lickysplitnik By  lickysplitnik
    08.19.14

Great product to use for nursing ! Also great for gifts !

• Photogchik By  Photogchik
    08.19.14

I couldn't live without mine! Its the perfect height for my almost 2 month old to nurse, and saves my arms from his heavy weight!

• alexis_hager By  alexis_hager
    08.18.14

These are wonderful for propping my baby. Not to mention all the cute prints!

• MegBrek By  MegBrek
    08.06.14

nice to have around, I use them to make feeding times easier, tummy time, or just propping up baby so his head doesn't have to be no the hard wood floors

• HappyMum By  HappyMum
    07.31.14

We like our Boppy pillow! It's great that it can be used in different ways for different stages. I loved using it for feeding, propping up infant to see the world as they rested on the floor and to aid in their learning of sitting. The pillow case covers are great too. Easy to get on and off to wash. Cute designs too!

• pixieme7 By  pixieme7
    07.30.14

The boppy was a lifesaver for me. It's a second set of arms and I think it's equally handy for both feeding and for helping little ones to sit or to lift them off the floor for tummy time. For feeding, I've heard great things about the "my breast friend" pillow and would probably get that for new moms in the future. Still, the boppy has plenty of uses and would be a great addition for any new mom.

• DanielleEvans By  DanielleEvans
    07.25.14

This pillow is a life and arm saver for breastfeeding mothers or formula feeding. it also helps with younger vistors that are wanting to help with the new baby. we actually took ours to the hospital when our daughter was born it was very helpful and i have used it every day since and shes a little over 2 months now

• Leahwick By  Leahwick
    07.21.14

I loved my Boppy! This product was one item I bought myself in preparation for my son and I loved it from the very beginning. Great for breastfeeding, playing, and siting up.

• MiaGorrell By  MiaGorrell
    07.17.14

This pillow is very versatile, but I didn't find it super helpful for breastfeeding. It wasn't high enough to keep the baby level with my breast, so I spent a lot of time hunched over. It turned out to be great for propping and sitting support in the later months.

• cmarie1114 By  cmarie1114
    07.14.14

I love my Boppy! It helps so much when nursing, and now I'm using it to help with tummy time for my 3 month old. Very versatile and there are so many cute covers to go with it. Worth every penny.