Bath Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint | SheSpeaks

• kreiter kreiter
    08.25.14

The smell of this lotion is to die for, but to me the thick feeling it leaves in your hands is the failing factor for me. You can imagine yourself in a luxurious massage spa, but then left with a thick layer of lotion you want to wipe off right away. Not for me but I'd still recommend it.

• JACKYGO By  JACKYGO
    10.06.11

This body cream is a very relaxing smell. The shower gel is long lasting. Great before bedtime.

• lnfmiller By  lnfmiller
    10.06.11

I love this lotion and it's part of my gift basket for different occasions! The entire collection is wonderful!

• smpugh By  smpugh
    10.06.11

I keep the to go roller ball of this scent in my car and apply it to my wrists or behind ears when I'm stuck in the car dealing with traffic, it prevents road rage!

• mokina By  mokina
    10.05.11

I love this fragrance. I even have the shampoo. I helps me get ready for a long day at work. It is so natural and fresh. Give me energy and I feel clean.

• bettyboop2001 By  bettyboop2001
    10.05.11

I really like this scent and use the pillow mist, candle during baths and body wash. My husband LOVES this smell so that's why we have so many of the products!

• reidcc By  reidcc
    10.05.11

I love the Aromatherapy products that Bath and Body Works produces. I have used this scent a lot and I find it to be very relaxing and a great stress reliever. I like to put it on my arms and hands whenever I am working. Great products!

• browneyes78 By  browneyes78
    10.05.11

We use this "Stress Relief" and another B&BW aromatherapy product. These products work great and smell nice. The scent of this particular one Eucalyptus & Spearmint is a tad strong for me, but I still use it because it works. My husband loves this scent. You should try the pillow mists too..... They are great!

• Susieq1763 By  Susieq1763
    10.05.11

I love this product, the scent just relaxes you completely. The only thing I wish were different was that it was paraben free.

• ka_stephanie By  ka_stephanie
    10.05.11

The smell is ok for a while.. but i need to take bath before i go out because this smells like old lady

• NSKeith By  NSKeith
    10.05.11

I use this lotion and it completely relaxes me while chasing the stress away.