CHI Ceramic Flat Iron

CHI Ceramic Flat Iron

4.6
              Rated #9 in Tools & Accessories
208 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

I miss this product my mom use to have it, and I well steal it from her and use it. But very pricey.

only flat iron worth buying. I really have tried them all, chi hands down winner

So worth the money!! I still can't believe this thing can straighten my hair when it's completely dry, naturally curly in like 10 minutes. And I love how the products smell...so good!

I couldn't live without my Chi if I wanted to. I have really thick hair and live in the South. The weather is hot and humid all the times. The Chi gets my hair bone straight with a good heat protector. Love my Chi

I love my CHI. Works well when I use it. Its not an everyday tool like my hair dryer so I think it will last quite a while.

Chi can be a tad pricey but absolutely worth it. I have both the one & two inch and have never had a problem with either one. They heat up well and fast. Leaves my hair sleek, straight with out burning my hair. I do not trust any other flat iorn on my hair.

love this straightener!! wheiter it'z curly or straightening my hair, i know i can depend on chi.

I love how small it is, and that I get the most perfectly straight hair every time I use it! Love my Chi!

im probably the only one that does not like this straightner, but it seemed to make my hair MORE frizzy. love my royale iron so much more

I have a lot of fine and curly hair. This is the only straightener that will make my hair sleek and straight. I also pair it with CHI hair products. Could not live without my CHI!!!!

I really like how I can curl or straighten my hair with this product and it come out good every time.

I have tried every flat iron made, and from now on I will only use Chi. It does not damage my hair and it is very effective on my thick curly locks.

Best flat iron out there! I tried purchasing less expensive ones that never delivered. This heats fast and works great. I can go all day in Florida humidity and my hair stays frizz free

Chi products in general are great. Kind of pricey.