Dove Daily Moisture Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• Love this scent. The original Dove is still my favorite and will always be. I add milk to it to make it creamier, and last longer. I recommend putting a small amount in a Tupperware container, adding 1/4 cup milk, stirring and seeing if you like the results. Milk is known to be really good for the skin, and I've noticed a huge difference in mine. Happy reviewing!

• carley222433 carley222433
    04.11.12

I guest that I will be the first to not like this product. It made my hair so greasy and oil, within hour's of washing my hair with it. It did have a nice texture and scent buy would never buy it again. it is a product that is not designed for people who have oily hair.

• vonnecindy76 By  vonnecindy76
    10.10.16

I love this shampoo leaves my hair smelling good and so soft.

• sadler2722 By  sadler2722
    09.14.16

Works so good!

We have extremely bad water where we live, which dries our hair out even more than it normally would. This seems to make it so much better and feels so good on your scalp!

• fab4life By  fab4life
    09.01.16

I'm a fan of Dove, but they're getting a bit weird with their products. I stick to the bar of soap if I buy anything buy Dove. Everything else feels like it's taking off too many layers of my own skin.

• Srose2357 By  Srose2357
    08.29.16

Smells amazing, works great

I love this shampoo and conditioner it keeps my hair nice and moisturized even on humid days. I have been using it for a while and plan to use it for a long time. The smell is also amazing and its super nice to comb through even wet after washing.

• lasionicaa By  lasionicaa
    08.27.16

Not a bad product

Loved the smell and the feel of my hair after its a grate product but I ened up going back to my old one but would definitely recommend or use again myself

• monicacrawford48 By  monicacrawford48
    08.08.16

After using this product my skin became much softer and I throughly enjoy the product. Smells great too!

• MommyLikesToSave03 By  MommyLikesToSave03
    08.08.16

I love the soap and love the fresh clean smell and feeling

• constanza By  constanza
    07.27.16

Love it

I always love dove products. The smell, and the soft skin after use. Always recommended!

• jessicahjonessmile By  jessicahjonessmile
    07.26.16

I love this scent, and I actually just started getting into dove products! I love it!

• CollaoJulie By  CollaoJulie
    07.22.16

This is one of the best Shampoo and Conditioner that I have used in the last 5 years. I had long hair and it made it so manageable.