Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy Total Care Shampoo Review Page 59 of 61 | SheSpeaks

• simbalala By  simbalala     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.23.12

I love this shampoo. It makes hair soft and clean. Smells great. I could not wait for the sample so I just bought one myself.

• snowbyangel By  snowbyangel     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.23.12

Ooooh, I really like it. I love all the extra nutrients and how weightless my hair felt and how fresh it smelled.

• minaob By  minaob     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.23.12

I love this shampoo! It felt great and light in my hair. It was easy to rince off, but still gave me the clean feeling. I like how my hair felt after shampooing. I would recomend to use it as a system with the conditioner, the shampoo alone was not enough to take care of the dryness of my hair.

• ibahowell By  ibahowell     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.23.12

This shampoo works great, smells great, and leaves my hair clean and fresh!

• gabrielsmommy By  gabrielsmommy
    08.23.12

My new HOLY GRAIL hair product!! I am so amazed at how it makes my hair feel and smell. It is AMAZING!! I will be replacing all of my others with this.

• clorise By  clorise     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.23.12

Love the way it lather and the smell itnwas great compared to the products I was using before.

• bfonsec1 By  bfonsec1     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.22.12

I love the set together. Even alone the shampoo does wonders. I have very long hair and a little bit of the shampoo went a long way!! My hair was left feeling so clean, and silky soft, and non greasy. I love that it didn't weigh my hair down and my scalp felt refreshed and soothed. I am loving this and its the only brand I plan to use in my hair now. I can't stop raving about it. Its a must have year round!!

• fillifalla By  fillifalla     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.22.12

I received this yesterday in the mail and tried it for the first time today. I saw how creamy and luxuriant it was, and was at first a little apprehensive because I have thin fine hair and didn't want my hair to be weighed down with product, but I was very pleasantly surprised to find that it left my hair soft and light and smells really good too! Great buy, I'd say.. :)

• alwaysblabbing By  alwaysblabbing     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.22.12

I love the smell of this shampoo and conditioner I still smell it in my hair. When I washed my hair I was very surprised that it took very little shampoo to make lots of lather. The conditioner was the same way it took very little to cover my hair. My hair is less frizzy and has a soft, shinny look. Nice slick bottles make it easy to store on my shower shelves. I would definately be buying this shampoo from now on and recommending it to my friends and family.

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.22.12

This is a great shampoo and conditioner! It smells so good, and the shampoo is thick and lathered up great. The conditioner worked well with getting tangles out, and it was super creamy. The smell is very nice! These products left my hair soft, shiny, and moisturized!!

• bamafan23 By  bamafan23     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.22.12

I love this shampoo. It is so thick and luxurious. The smell is decadent. It made my frizzy hair so soft and bouncy. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.

• shoegal2 By  shoegal2     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.22.12

I loved this product. It smells great, is very light, lathers well, and gives a deep clean feeling. The pink tint was a suprise. I would buy this product myself.

• Lindas555 By  Lindas555     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.22.12

I love the smell, and this shampoo did the job of making my hair clean. However, don't know how harsh this shampoo is in stripping my color-treated hair. As a system (shampoo + conditioner), I felt it was about average. I do like the coolness on my scalp afterwards, but not enough moisture on my ends. Although I don't have dandruff, and don't know if this is a dandruff shampoo (sounds like it), I would recommend to people who have that problem. Otherwise...

• SmilingMakesMeHappy By  SmilingMakesMeHappy     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.22.12

I was surprised by the consistancy of the shampoo it was thick, almost like a yogurt. That aside it smells nice and works AWESOME! My hair was very smooth even when it air dried no frizz. Left my hair pretty and glossy.

• blt2006 By  blt2006     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.22.12

Love this shampoo! I've only used it two days, but I can tell it's going to become one of my staple products. The fragrance is great, the lather is rich. It made my fine, brittle looking hair so smooth without weighing it down. I can't wait to try it in combination with the conditioner.