Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy Total Care Shampoo Review Page 58 of 61 | SheSpeaks

• Christinesmomma By  Christinesmomma     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.23.12

This shampoo works great. It made my hair feel nice and clean. It rinses well and easily unlike other shampoos. I will continue to use it and love it!

• krystlbear By  krystlbear     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.23.12

I absolutely love this product. It smells wonderful and I love the way it makes my hair feel so soft and shiny. I always use it with the conditioner.

• mrssmith35 By  mrssmith35     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.23.12

Just got the shampoo yesterday and was so excited to try it today, I was not disappointed. My hair looks amazing and it has only been one application. Love the scent it is refreshing and not overpowering. I think I used a bit too much because there was a ton of lather my scalp felt clean and my hair didn't feel stripped.

• mandy38 By  mandy38     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.23.12

I felt like this helped my scalp like the conditioner, but it seemed to leave my hair feeling stripped. As soon as I put the conditioner on it felt fine, but I think it was a little too drying for me. I love the conditioner a lot though.:)

• ICanSpeak By  ICanSpeak     SheSpeaks Tester

love it!

• AlecsMommy10 By  AlecsMommy10     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.23.12

Hair looks and feels great..... And smells wonderful!

• C2mom123 By  C2mom123     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.23.12

The shampoo was Great. I felt like it was really cleaning my hair and the texture afterwards was soft and smooth! The shampoo was the right amount of thickness and lathered really well!

• MRG1111 By  MRG1111     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.23.12

Such lather and smells so good. My hair feels so clean and easy to rinse. My hair looks and feels great!

• karrie_rebecca By  karrie_rebecca     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.23.12

This shampoo was so creamy, and it smelt so good. I looked forward to taking a shower, it was like getting my hair washed at a salon! I loved it.

• ChubbyCheeks1973 By  ChubbyCheeks1973     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.23.12

I liked how my hair felt. It was soft and smells great.

• vei4346 By  vei4346     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.23.12

My hair doesn't feel stripped or extremely brittle when dried. It feels clean, yet moisturized, which shampoo is supposed to have that effect on your hair, but most don't. Love the moisture!

• Babygirl1823 By  Babygirl1823     SheSpeaks Tester

amazing! love it

• redheadedgranny By  redheadedgranny     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.23.12

love it. hair is smooth and soft and smells geat

• tabs0902008 By  tabs0902008     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.23.12

MY hair was so soft after using this product !!!

• sallyhehe By  sallyhehe     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.23.12

it smells great and my hair is so soft, manageable after using it, definitely recommend it