Pantene Nature Fusion Moisture Balance Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• nodivapoints nodivapoints
    03.29.12

I was not over excited about the results I got with this shampoo. I loved the smell but when I used it my hair felt heavier that normal and my color seems faded. I had not used Pantene in a long time and now I remember why. I am going back to conditioning cleansers like Wen and Hair One.

• thriftyrocks thriftyrocks
    04.06.12

I love the packaging but it made my hair very, very greasy and not at all what I wanted. Then I found out that Proctor & Gamble are a part of ALEC and since I have vowed not to purchase from ANYONE who supports ALEC then I cannot in good faith recommend this product. I am sorry. If you don't know who is writing the laws in our nation, you might want to check ALEC out. It's scary!

• KREW12 By  KREW12     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.24.12

I love the Nature Fusion Moisture conditioner it is light and the scent was great. My daughter and I have the fly aways so this conditioner has helped smooth that out without weighing our hair down!

• sandyc42 By  sandyc42     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.24.12

Im very hard on my hair with gels and sprays. After conditioning it was very moisturizing and smell very nice not real strong

• firehousehalo1 By  firehousehalo1     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.23.12

Love, love, love this!!! Another great job on another great prod.!!!

• iloveny By  iloveny     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.23.12

after all these knats come out of nowhere and attack me, I was happy to find out that my pantene package had arrived when i got home. I couldnt wait to try it, so I did and it smelt just like green tea. Infact, it was kind of making me thirsty.

• jezhicka By  jezhicka     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.23.12

The conditioner smelled so good, and it was very moisturizing, and my hair is so soft now.

• jmarie0315 By  jmarie0315     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.23.12

This conditioner smells ok, seems to be pretty moisturizing, etc. I have very fine, slightly wavy hair that is really prone to frizz and this product doesn't seem to help with my frizz issues very much. I probably wouldn't buy this for myself in future though I do appreciate the free sample. The container is nice looking, but the cap is a little bit hard to open. That wouldn't keep me from buying a product, but maybe the manufacturer should know a redesign on the cap might be helpful for the future.

• tinamyers By  tinamyers     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.19.12

Hi I have also been using this product for years. I truely enjoy the way it makes me feel confident about myself. Also I truely enjoy the comments I recieve from others, including strangers.