Pantene Nature Fusion Moisture Balance Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• nodivapoints nodivapoints
    03.29.12

I was not over excited about the results I got with this shampoo. I loved the smell but when I used it my hair felt heavier that normal and my color seems faded. I had not used Pantene in a long time and now I remember why. I am going back to conditioning cleansers like Wen and Hair One.

• thriftyrocks thriftyrocks
    04.06.12

I love the packaging but it made my hair very, very greasy and not at all what I wanted. Then I found out that Proctor & Gamble are a part of ALEC and since I have vowed not to purchase from ANYONE who supports ALEC then I cannot in good faith recommend this product. I am sorry. If you don't know who is writing the laws in our nation, you might want to check ALEC out. It's scary!

• mommaknows By  mommaknows     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.26.12

The shampoo was great, now the conditions even greater. I love the texture, the creamy feel of the conditioner. It also have a fabulous smell. After I applied the conditioner my hair was instantly soft and manageable. I really love the Pantene Nature Fusion Conditioner.

• suzieq1999 By  suzieq1999     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.25.12

I liked this conditioner. It worked well on my hair. I noticed a big difference in my hair after just one use. I liked the smell., too.

• samsgirl509 By  samsgirl509     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.25.12

I tried my free samples of Pantene Nature Fusion Shampoo and Conditioner today. I loved it. My hair smells great. I have long hair and it was very easy to brush through after using the conditioner. I like how my hair feels and it really brought out my natural curls. I will recommend this product and purchase it too.

• adams022 By  adams022     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.25.12

I liked the product. It smells really good. But I have long hair and the conditioner didn't make my hair tangle free.

• vclary By  vclary     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.25.12

I just got the product 3 days ago so I just started using it. These are my thoughts so far: I really liked the smell when I opened the bottles but found during the night and next morning it was over powering as the scent lasted a really long time. I normally use a dandruff shampoo, so I'm anxious to see how my scalp holds up after multiple uses.

• CDRipley09 By  CDRipley09     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.25.12

I loved the smell of this conditioner. It washed out of my hair more quickly than other conditioners I've tried, and didn't leave my hair feeling greasy; in fact, my hair has felt quite clean. Additionally, I have some frizz issues, even with my short hair, and this product seemed to help- my hair has been laying flat for two days now. My hair looks great, and my husband has remarked on how good my hair looks, too. The somewhat eco-friendly packaging is a bonus, as well.

• CLuo123 By  CLuo123     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.25.12

The conditioner is pretty good. It felt moisturizing and nice. My hair definitely felt softer and it looked better. The only thing about it is that it's really hard to rinse off. I've used other conditioners before and this one seems to be the hardest to wash off. Also, the cap was a little hard to open, but overall it was a good product.

• Homesteadinghippy By  Homesteadinghippy     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.25.12

I love this stuff!! it smelled so great and left my hair feeling soft and looking shiny! my only issue is having to try and hide this from my daughter LOL :)

• blond_ie3 By  blond_ie3     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.24.12

I love the new Pantene shampoo and conditioner!! It left my hair clean, conditioned, and easy to manage!! Thanks for the opportunity to find out how awesome it is!!!

• abbygabbie By  abbygabbie     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.24.12

Smells wonderful. Easy to rinse out, which I love. Some conditioners take forever it seems to rinse out. It left my hair so soft & smelling great ♥