Pantene Nature Fusion Moisture Balance Shampoo | SheSpeaks

• amwoll amwoll
    04.23.12

I have used both products and I find my hair more manageable, I dont normally use conditioner as it tends to leave my hair oily. These have not made my hair oily. Bottle is a little weak was drope and cracked joint on lid. Otherwise great product that I would consider buying in the future

• MummaBunky MummaBunky
    04.16.12

The positive: This is the best Pantene Shampoo I've tried to date. My hair seems clean and easy to style, where as the other Pantene shampoos I've used have left my hair feeling oily and dirtier than it was before I washed it. And Kudos to Pantene for making strides in more responsible packaging - it's a step in the right direction. That being said, unfortunately I couldn't give more stars to this product because I feel very strongly that products should not be using a "natural" label when the product ingredients are anything but natural or healthy. There are too many chemicals in this product in order to hold a name that implies it's a natural product. "Nature Fusion" is misleading to consumers. I'd love to see a product from Pantene similar to this, but without SLS, artificial colors, and other harmful ingredients.

• firehousehalo1 By  firehousehalo1     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.23.12

Love, love, love this!!! Another great job on another great prod.!!!

• iloveny By  iloveny     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.23.12

This shampoo smealt so good, if it werent for the price i would buy it. It smells just like green tea. I was extatic to get this since all these bugs are starting to come out. The color im not used to though, but i have never used anything like this I love it.

• jezhicka By  jezhicka     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.23.12

This stuff smells really good, it's moisturizing, and made my hair feel soft. I really like the bottle, because it has a huge cap on it, instead of tiny ones like the other brands. Easier to open that way.

• jmarie0315 By  jmarie0315     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.23.12

This shampoo smells ok, seems to clean pretty well, etc. I have very fine, slightly wavy hair that is really prone to frizz and this product doesn't seem to help with my frizz issues very much. I probably wouldn't buy this for myself in future though I do appreciate the free sample. The container is nice looking, but the cap is a little bit hard to open. That wouldn't keep me from buying a product, but maybe the manufacturer should know a redesign on the cap might be helpful for the future.

• tinamyers By  tinamyers     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.19.12

I truley love this products and the way it makes me feel so awsome. Plus it is a great product to share with others and family. Thansk

• ddavidso By  ddavidso
    02.29.12

I have been using this product (along with the conditioner) for ove a year. I wash my hair everyday so I generally try to limit the shampoo to my roots (where I have sweat or oits) and simply let it wash out over the rest of my hair (( have long, color processed hair). It is very gentle and smells very appealing but not overwhelming.