CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara | SheSpeaks

• Chare11 Chare11
    05.10.13

Great mascara that covered evenly and did not clump at all!

• Dreammera Dreammera
    10.16.15

We found out real quick that my teenage daughter could not use cover girl lash blast volume mascara when she put it on and her eyes wouldn't quit tearing up. When she took it off her eyes were a little bloodshot. She had a slight allergic reaction to this product.

Video Reviews

• bearrii By  bearrii
    03.19.09

Not impressed at all. Do not like the applicator, very flimsy and messy

• coffee4me56 By  coffee4me56
    03.18.09

I just recently purchased this mascara and wasn't impressed ether. The brush was way to fat and very messy application for me.

• DebsHere By  DebsHere
    03.18.09

I like this mascara as it makes my lashes look fuller and longer!

• lovingmommy By  lovingmommy
    03.18.09

I wasn't particularly impressed by this product. It's brush made application messy and it really doesn't do much more for my lashes than any other mascara does.

• frizzyborden By  frizzyborden
    03.18.09

This is currently the mascara I use. I like it a lot, but It doesn't seem to lengthen my eyelashes very much. It definitely makes them look thicker and it stays on a long time.

• peachcandy By  peachcandy
    03.17.09

I really didn't like this mascara. The huge brush made the mascara smudge everywhere as I was applying it and it didn't lenghten my lashes at all!

• emac79 By  emac79
    03.17.09

I have horrible eyelashes, but this makes them stand out and look great! I love the brush - it never puts it on too thick or clumpy. But, follow the directions on the package and make sure to wiggle the brush at the base of the lashes for even and full distribution.

• NYCBeautyAddict By  NYCBeautyAddict
    03.17.09

This is the most amazing drugstore product launch in years. It is far superior to the pricey department store brands I used. I get compliments all the time on my lashes and the truth is, I have very sparse, not particularly long lashes! I think every woman should have this mascara in her cosmetic arsenal!

• usfbubbles By  usfbubbles
    03.17.09

I was told to get the Cover Girl mascara in the "orange tube". Supposedly it made your lashes look really long and full. I never get the same reaction but I found a coupon for a free eye shadow if I bought the mascara, so I tried it. WOW! Even my hubby noticed!