CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara | SheSpeaks

• Chare11 Chare11
    05.10.13

Great mascara that covered evenly and did not clump at all!

• Dreammera Dreammera
    10.16.15

We found out real quick that my teenage daughter could not use cover girl lash blast volume mascara when she put it on and her eyes wouldn't quit tearing up. When she took it off her eyes were a little bloodshot. She had a slight allergic reaction to this product.

Video Reviews

• maggietulips By  maggietulips
    05.06.09

I didn't like the applicator at all!!!

• 126Adventurer By  126Adventurer
    05.06.09

I too really liked this mascara at first but after a few weeks it started to get clumpy and I still have half the tube left!

• ScottsSweetie09 By  ScottsSweetie09
    03.19.09

This product does add the wow factor. I wasn't sure about the applicator but had no problems,it seems to limit clumping. A+ from me.

• dutiful By  dutiful
    03.19.09

I love trying new mascaras, but I'm not a fan of the plastic bristles that they are making now. I did not like this mascara as it did nothing for my eyelashes. Right now I'm loving the Boots brand water-proof Lash Lengthning mascara that you can buy at Target, but I'm having a had time finding it my locat Target. The other Boots mascara's do not do the same for my eyelashes. I do believe that water-proof mascara lengthens my eyelashes more than the non water-proof.

• suzie527 By  suzie527

love it

• GOGREENSPARTANS By  GOGREENSPARTANS     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.19.09

I really liked this mascara at first. But about half way done with the tube, I noticed it started going on really clumpy!

• Easy2Save By  Easy2Save
    03.19.09

This is a great mascara! I like a lot of Cover Girl products.

• amanda2809 By  amanda2809

Love it

• jgspeaks By  jgspeaks
    03.19.09

I have this same mascara Cover girl lash blast in the orange tube and really love it. It makes my eyelashes longer and fuller and is easy to apply. I can apply without even looking in the mirror. My eyelashes are naturally long and full to start with so this really enhances them.

• tuppercatie By  tuppercatie
    03.19.09

I really like this mascara, I have been using it for awhile now, and I think it is great. The first time I purchased it, I got the non water-proof. This time around I got the water-proof. I think it made my lashes look much longer. I like the larger brush because then it doesn't take as long to apply. A little practice with it, and it could work for you!