Dove Daily Moisture Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• Love this scent. The original Dove is still my favorite and will always be. I add milk to it to make it creamier, and last longer. I recommend putting a small amount in a Tupperware container, adding 1/4 cup milk, stirring and seeing if you like the results. Milk is known to be really good for the skin, and I've noticed a huge difference in mine. Happy reviewing!

• carley222433 carley222433
    04.11.12

I guest that I will be the first to not like this product. It made my hair so greasy and oil, within hour's of washing my hair with it. It did have a nice texture and scent buy would never buy it again. it is a product that is not designed for people who have oily hair.

• MakeupAddict510 By  MakeupAddict510
    06.12.09

My sister uses this and every time she walks by you can smell her hair. It's amazing her hair looks great and smells wonderful all day long.

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    05.08.09

I have been trying out several shampoo's because I love to mix it up a bit. Dove grew to be on my favorites list pretty quickly. with the fresh brisk smell that refreshes you, I love it!

• blugerb By  blugerb
    03.07.09

love it! was using the expensive Nioxin but Dove was cheaper and workes better.